Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:47 pm

I still don't believe them, especially since T10 has commented on like 7 of his videos.

EDIT: and it's T10
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:54 pm

I don't know why but I have a strong dislike for that guy.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:55 pm

I like him, hes a cool guy, but Turn 10 shouldn't treat him differently then the others.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:57 pm

@BeeDee - He is a lifestyler, with a honda crx Razz
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:00 pm

He's selling was selling his old CRX to buy another CRX to start over...

I can link a few photos of it, like the building of it.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:03 pm

boom already did.

Slaps CRX Build
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:35 am

I think these Turn 10 idiots invalidated my save and I won't know for a week when I get on. I can't get on this weekend and I don't do weekdays, not anywhere near the xbox.
All because I sent a message to their Amnesty account asking if buying matte paints from the storefront most downloaded was illegit?

I swear their priorities are all over the place... O.o

Last edited by Old King on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:48 am

Ummmmmmm.......the amnesty account was just set up to retrieve names for amnesty.....they didn't even read them.....just took all who emailed that account and invalidated their saves. The instructions were in the post....
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:02 am

I never got to read it, I was given a link to the name and I asked away.
I guess they won't be mad if I inject the old data into a new save then! XD
Pardon me then. Sowwy Turn 10(?) lol.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Just got banned, yet I had sent a message to the amnesty GT. Wut?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Does it say you were named for cheating? If so go to your save file and delete the game save only. Start a new one and you'll be good to go!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:27 pm

RyanHappyHands wrote:
Just got banned, yet I had sent a message to the amnesty GT. Wut?

If it's something to do with cheating, you have to delete all your gamesaves for that account.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 pm

i thought they only wiped my storefront, but you guys were right, i went back to actually buy something from the storefronts and it said the message about me being flagged for cheating, so new game save, I have about half my BNB cars built, working on getting affinity for the others before I build them and just letting the money stack up. Trying to do all the career races with prize cars or stock cars, no additional upgrades/tuning, kind of fun.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:36 pm

If you want to get your affinity up quick, just do a 3 lap Nurburgring race in a R1 car for the manufacture you want. It's about 80k, 3 or 4 driver levels and 4 or 5 affinity levels.
Back to top Go down
http://moustacherides.tumblr.com/
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Doing it now. Thanks Fadam.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Even faster way is to go online, set a race full of AI at Benchmark Layout A in R1 class for the car company you want the affinity for, then set it to 35 laps. 35 laps?? Yeah, 35 laps, lol. If you follow the very inside wall you can do a lap in around 20 seconds, so the 35 laps will take about 12 minutes. Way faster than 3 laps of the ring.

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:57 pm

I did that once, but it's so damn boring compared to the ring, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://moustacherides.tumblr.com/
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Not if you try drifting it, lol. Whenever I get bored, I'll throw the race car sideways for shits and giggles. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Don't forget max AI on pro with all aids off and damage on for max cash lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27