Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*

Go down 
+21
Smoke Screen
MosukeKodoSan
Document_One
Sidewinder
SrtifiedEric
Luccbag
Beany Bob
phi11yAc3
PepsRocks
Fresh FX
Impulse
Old King
Cougar
Crook
hatck 1988
xCalluumm
Kru Jones
Drags
86guy
MichaelC
CheekyChipsYo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

*Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Bengal cats are the shit!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Dude, they are so F'in expensive!....

Nevermind, I get my rebate in a few days time, I'm a happy chap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Okay okay dude that what I thought Very Happy

So we good cheeky?

And if you wanna yell at someone 86, yell at me
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Yeah, its your car Michael, sorry! Aha.... We is all good, just fed up arguing with a kid who still sucks milk from his mums..... You know what'

Aslong as my people are good, I'm good!
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:55 pm

y you done nun wrong he justs wants more money for himself just cause i cant spell proply doens mean im uneducated i make up for in other things and handouts iv never had one of them in my life i had to earn everything work for it
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm

So uh...

Can we stop the attacking from both sides? Take it to PMs or FM.net.

GLWS on all your stuff Cheeky.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Listen, 86, like I keep saying, I have NO problem with you, nor anyone else on this forum.

But, is what I do have is a simple set up, like in real life, if someone is willing to drop down more money, I will clearly take.... The highest offer, right? The rest is just rant rant rant, SO.... If you do want anything, instead of jumping up and down, copy & paste what I want for my parts & then we can arrange a deal, on the spot.

Clearly, if what you are offering me is GOOD, then yes, I will allow a few $$$$ to be drooped as, that's what we do' But, if you are just trying to get a cheap deal to sell it in a weeks time for my original asking price, then, this is where we will have a problem.

Chips'

Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:01 pm

I did TRY to keep it in P.M's but if someone wants to get jumpy on me, you can't expect me to just allow it. I have said what I have had to say, and I think my last reply is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:04 pm

1) I don't care
2) cheekys given me good deals in the past and don't mind paying more to him, or any1 for that matter
3) you start all the problems here, if you would like to tell cheeky that is not how you THINK you do business, then discuss it In a mature manner or take it into pm's with him
4) it's a video game, lets not take it too hard
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Sorry to thread jack cheeky. And impulse I didn't realize that you posted and you beat me to saying pm's

Let's get back to selling cheekys' stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Seems to me 86 is after a vacation, I don't really know what else to say except I'm sure I'm not the only one fed up of reading his often incoherent rants abound not getting his way? (I still have no fucking clue why he goes on the attack 50% of the time)
I checked the thread to keep up with what's for sale not who's got the bigger .....
Respect to you chippy, I would not have stayed so calm
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Well, thanks for all the bumps you lovely peoples! I think I may ask admins to actually delete this whole page, all comments done la la lahhhh, saves all the back tracking internet beef.

But yeah, you came here to buy parts! Only two people in the shop at one time please.

Tehehehehe'
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Beef? I love beefy curtains.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Literally, just watch the whole thing and tell me you didn't giggle at least once.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:23 pm

LOLOLOLOL!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Bump, I need all this stuff gone Sad
Back to top Go down
Sinkronized
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am

Whats left? PM a list if u dont want to post here, I'll make an offer.

Just bought Kru's S13, need any parts except engine, because RB26 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:07 am

Check out the parts I have for a spare RB here...
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:06 am

i am sorry cheeky and to everyone else iv annoyed it wont happin again
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:07 am

6400 for platform and handling if thats ok
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:06 am

Hey 86Guy, sure, update your statement, is there anything else I can help you with, I can now deduct more money as, you are willing to buy in bulk.

Cheers, Chips'
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:24 pm

cheers bro sorry for goin a bit pshyco on you lol
Back to top Go down
roberts141
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:55 pm

so I have been ay my job and was woundering if I bought those tires or did someone else?
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Someone else did bro, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*   *Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro* - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Cheeky's Junkyard....Offer me out bro*
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next