Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Coolest BNB Headers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

The Coolest BNB Headers! Empty
PostSubject: The Coolest BNB Headers!   The Coolest BNB Headers! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 am

So I was doing some more exploring of the wonderful world of html structure today and I found this cool banner site to generate a flash for my garage and consequently soon-coming shoppe. The results came out beyond my expectation...

See for yourself.

Open Me - Contains SWF Animation:

The joy about this site called Banner Snack is that you really can make almost anything, and make it look damn fine too. All it takes is a rough 30 minutes of f*cking with settings and adding random stuff to figure out the gyst of how to work the generator. I mean, really isn't much you can't actually do on it. I like it.

I'm not trying to sell you a product, or advertise a site. I actually hate the fact that there is a 10px wide borderless advert forced at the bottom (always set your banners an extra 10 pixels higher than you actually want the default image to be). There is no way I will be paying 16.95 a month just to have sick un-watermarked banners I could probably make manually myself in a few days though. The good thing though is I'm pretty sure there's no limit and the results are actually quite cool. I think a lot of you will actually have much fun with this. It's free.

Well, there you have it. Sorry for the waste of an extra thread lol. Enjoy.

Last edited by Old King on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

The Coolest BNB Headers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coolest BNB Headers!   The Coolest BNB Headers! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:39 am

Im done, thats hella sexy.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions

The Coolest BNB Headers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: