Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)

Go down 
+3
Kru Jones
Drags
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:15 am

Yeah it's currently getting some attention which should bring it up as good as new if not better Smile
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 am

ok its an update sorry about how long it is Razz
SATURDAY
Spoiler:
SUNDAY
Spoiler:
MONDAY
Spoiler:
again sorry for the long update but i find it hard to do a short one lol
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:13 am

so had a busy week this week but an update none the less,

FRIDAY:

SATURDAY:

SUNDAY:

Last edited by HEKTIKDR1FT3R on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:59 am

Thanks for coming by man, glad we could get you hooked up, and glad I was actually around today, usually I'm stuck doing paperwork Evil or Very Mad. Anyway I love those wheels, and I'm sure my next ride will be a Beetle. Never thought about fitting those wheels to it, but they look great. That offset is insane!

I'll be sure to swing by SLIDEWORX at some point. Sport suspension is nice and all, but I'll take sore kidneys any day if I can go lower. Congrats on the shop, I'll bring some champagne when I come.

P.S. Can't help you with the moving, have you seen the trunk in this thing? Mad
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Nice read dude, the bugs looking good. I've got a L200 pickup and I'm in Carson moving stuff out of my lock up myself with it so give us a ring when you need a hand.
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:16 am

updated and added sunday, monday is grand opening of slideworx in south carson hope to see you all there

@coty yeah no problems man it was a great experience there n yeah you did seem busy but managed to fit me in so ill def be there in the near future for myself and reffering my customers to you guys from now on whenever they need tyre's or rim's, and yeah i never really thought about these wheels for the bug either but once they were on it just stuck with me and hey form over function right???
SLYBUG GOT STANCE:

yeah swing by opening day is monday and i wouldnt mind a few drinks after doing some work so you and the guys should head down if you get a chance to Smile , and dont worry im sure we could get you down lower with a nice set of coilovers and maybe a guard roll to save from nasty scrubbing on those nice wheels and flawless paintwork Smile 

p.s yeah iv seen the trunks in those things, hence the not asking part lol Razz

@illarnek cheers man, yeah i really like the bug now its grown on me,
 i tried calling man there was no answer you must of been out enjoying the highway, but its all good mang i got it sorted ,swing by the shop if you need anything parts wise or even just a dyno tune, roll on in chances are if its daylight ill be there doing my thing...
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:12 am

Cool dude, apologise again, I'm always up for a beer or a drive though so give us a ring when you're free.
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:14 pm

and here is mondays update GRAND OPENING!! it contains a few people im going to try including everyone who is active on horizon in my story at some point or another maybe even multiple times???

MONDAY (grand opening of slideworks):
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:34 am

ok time for an update, not the most entertaining update but its an update none the less
update:
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:36 am

Nice read man, I do like those rims on that Challenger. Never thought I would like them.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)   HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEKTIK'S garage, SLIDEWORX south carson :) moved to MNM long ago :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2