Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Racer drift/drag/race battles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rougeracer2000
Wakaba

Racer drift/drag/race battles Empty
PostSubject: Racer drift/drag/race battles   Racer drift/drag/race battles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:16 pm

If I get enough people signed up I will do these, weekly battles chosen by you guys/girls. I need to get my NAT settings fixed but I am getting to that so I will send a msg on here when done, comment what car, class, gt, and what type of comp you want for that week

Spoiler: this is a good way to make money, I need some to get a better car, running a 92 supra at the moment, so want an upgrade.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
rougeracer2000
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Racer drift/drag/race battles   Racer drift/drag/race battles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Also taking suggestions and also having touge
Back to top Go down
rougeracer2000
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Racer drift/drag/race battles   Racer drift/drag/race battles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Can a mod please lock this, I'm in way over my head with all the requirements for getting a hosting license, unless someone can help me by giving me a simplified explanation on how to get one
Back to top Go down
rougeracer2000
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Racer drift/drag/race battles   Racer drift/drag/race battles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Sorry, also just realized this group only does drift battles (sorry I'm a newbie) can a mod lock this, I'll just join in with others until I get more comfortable with this group
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Racer drift/drag/race battles   Racer drift/drag/race battles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:07 am

rougeracer2000 wrote:
Sorry, also just realized this group only does drift battles (sorry I'm a newbie) can a mod lock this, I'll just join in with others until I get more comfortable with this group
Back to top Go down
rougeracer2000
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Racer drift/drag/race battles   Racer drift/drag/race battles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:17 am

GT: rougeracer2000

Wins: 0

Losses: 0

Copy and paste this
Battle Form

Track:

Time:

Judging: Spectator/Corner

Judges: _______, _______, _______
Back to top Go down
rougeracer2000
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Racer drift/drag/race battles   Racer drift/drag/race battles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 am

And what type of race you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racer drift/drag/race battles   Racer drift/drag/race battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racer drift/drag/race battles
Page 1 of 1