Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?

Go down 
+3
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
Impulse
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? Empty
PostSubject: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:09 am

Title.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:15 am

Do races.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:23 am

unless you have the DLC's, go to that car guys garage and continually put the turismo cheat. It's 10k per car
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:16 am

Falken HD wrote:
Do races.

That's not quickly, smartass lol.

Ok, will do Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:24 am

Impulse wrote:
Falken HD wrote:
Do races.

That's not quickly, smartass lol.
<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:21 pm

did you mean GT5 or GT4?

If GT4, do the American Series race that wins you the black Chevrolet Camaro LM car (haven't played the game in a while, just remember this part of it). The race is super easy and the Camaro sells for over 200k each. I would just keep doing this race over and over whenever I needed more money.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:19 pm

The Autobianchi A112 Abarth sells for around 30k, iirc. You get it from winning the Sunday Cup.

You can also do Capri Rally under the Special Condition Events, it nets you a Toyota RSC rally raid car that you can sell for something like 265k. It's only two races, and it's relatively short. Takes around 10 minutes to do both races, if I remember correctly
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Thanks guys. How do I get to the special conditions races? And where is the Sunday cup?
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Sunday Cup should be under Beginner Events, Special Condition Events is on the southwest corner of the map, right beside the Historic Showroom.

Edit: For more info and english
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 pm

PortableCorpse wrote:
You can also do Capri Rally under the Special Condition Events, it nets you a Toyota RSC rally raid car that you can sell for something like 265k. It's only two races, and it's relatively short. Takes around 10 minutes to do both races, if I remember correctly

This. you can do it over and over and win that Toyota RSC to sell when you need money.

if you havent already, and your tv is capable, get a component video cable for your PS3. it makes the in race graphics much more crisp, its a very noticable difference.

I think GT4 kind of sucks for drifting but it is a GREAT racing game. I need to try and see if my fanatec will work with GT4.

poke around the race reports forum on GT planet
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

a lot of good tips for cars to use for some of the longer races, if you dont want to blow the competition away and actually want a challenging race. Last race I did several months ago was the roadster 4 hour endurance with a DFP and it was awesome.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:30 pm

oh shit my bad I read it as GTA4 Razz mine makes no sense lool
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:39 pm

RyanHappyHands wrote:
oh shit my bad I read it as GTA4 Razz mine makes no sense lool

ohhhh Goodness... haha
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:02 am

I really enjoy b-spec mode on GT4, even though I feel like I have to put my driver in a way faster car just to make sure he'll get in the top 3.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:40 am

Those races are cake lol. I've already got 3 R34s and an R32. Thanks again peeps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?   GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GT4: Anyone got tips on how to get money quickly?
Page 1 of 1