Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congressional Art Competition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

Congressional Art Competition  Empty
PostSubject: Congressional Art Competition    Congressional Art Competition  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:21 pm

My girlfriend is a very talented artist and has just become a finalist in our district for the Congressional Art Awards. The finalists were announced yesterday by our district's representative himself. However it's not over. Now the winner is decided by facebook likes (yes because facebook people are qualified to judge art...) Anyway, I'd like to share this with this community seeing how drifting can have an artistic style to it so I figured you guys would appreciate this. I'm not going to ask for votes just because she's my girlfriend. You guys can vote however you like but, it'd be really cool if she won by a landslide from people who aren't even in our state haha. If she wins she will get a scholarship worth $10,000 along with a trip to Washington D.C. to meet the president and her piece hung in the White House. Her piece is the black and white portrait of the Vietnamese girl. She did this earlier in the year for a charity with her teacher. They send asian orphans presents during the holiday seasons since orphans tend to not have the celebrations we all know and love. (As if you didn't know)

TL,DR Go vote for my girlfriend Dominika Skosireva lol

Thanks guys!

Link to her picture

Last edited by TDT Spirit on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Art Competition    Congressional Art Competition  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Damn... 10 big ones.
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Art Competition    Congressional Art Competition  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Yeah, that's great considering she is early admitting next year so her first year is free. This could very well pay for her second and maybe some of third year of college. She wants to be an art teacher or go into digital design.

I don't think I'm going to share on FM.net because the DL as a whole doesn't exactly like me lol and I don't want to risk her not having a chance because the DL voted up the other pictures because they have a problem with me
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Art Competition    Congressional Art Competition  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Forgot to add a link lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Art Competition    Congressional Art Competition  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Done and done mate, best of luck to her! Sure has talent.
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Art Competition    Congressional Art Competition  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks man. Don't forget to share it aswell
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Art Competition    Congressional Art Competition  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Done. GL
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Art Competition    Congressional Art Competition  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Just broke 100! Thanks to everyone helping out! Voting ends Thursday so If you haven't yet please show your support Smile
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Art Competition    Congressional Art Competition  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Day 3 of voting. She's down by about 20. Thanks to all who liked it but we need more. Remember to share it as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Art Competition    Congressional Art Competition  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congressional Art Competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: