Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Initial D - Fifth Stage

Go down 
+3
Impulse
MosukeKodoSan
DriftKid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DriftKid
Wakaba
DriftKid

Initial D - Fifth Stage  Empty
PostSubject: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:41 pm

This is kind of a spoiler so if you're reading this and you haven't seen every episode up until 12 I wouldn't advise reading anything below this paragraph, sounds retarded but It might spoil the Fifth Stage for you.

Basically some of you might be aware but apparntly there will only be 14 Episodes for The Fifth Stage, not sure if this is true but if anyone has some real insight to this information can you give me a link <3. also if you don't know the 13th & 14th episodes supposedly coming out on the 10th of may (>_<).

If you're wondering where my horrific infomation came from I read the info about the Fifth Stage only having 14 Episodes on the Facebook page, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

& lastly I just want to know people's views on the Fifth Stage, is it a let down, amazing or just plain average.

Discuss ^_^
Back to top Go down
DriftKid
Wakaba
DriftKid

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Also, I'm aware there's other threads but I'd rather make a fresh one of my own.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:15 pm

You want acurate info go to initial d world
Back to top Go down
DriftKid
Wakaba
DriftKid

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:21 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
You want acurate info go to initial d world
could you drop me a link please, I'm on my iPhone ATM so it's not the easiest thing to use haha.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But I find google works well too
Back to top Go down
DriftKid
Wakaba
DriftKid

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:38 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But I find google works well too
ah thanks & I just wanted to make sure ^_^
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:27 am

I refuse to read any of this, so does anyone have links to the episodes? I find that youtube isn't up to date on anything past episode 5.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:45 am

^^
Back to top Go down
DriftKid
Wakaba
DriftKid

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 am

Impulse wrote:
I refuse to read any of this, so does anyone have links to the episodes? I find that youtube isn't up to date on anything past episode 5.
like I said bud don't read it until you've watched it. I'll link when I'm home tonight if you haven't found anything until then.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:27 pm

I know haha, was only joking. But yeah that'd be great. I can't find anything.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Clean up on isle 4!

Annnnnnnnnd, we are back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Ok, so I've found the episodes on Initial d world but I have a question. Are the torrents safe to download? I don't want a virus on my computer, is all.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Yes theyre save. if they are unsafe then the community on there would remove them within mins and I've never had a problem, unlike isohunt, kick ass torrents etc...
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Ok thanks. I've never really trusted torrents, so just playing it safe.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Avg has always caught any crap from the main sites for me, but its only fans on Id world so no fakes/passwords/virus or malware cheers
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:10 am

All on youtube.

Act 1

Act 2

Act 3

Act 4

Act 5

Act 6

Act 7

Act 8

Act 9

Act 10

Act 11

Act 12

Act 13

Act 14

You're welcome, thanks to Bunta Fujiwara himself. He uploaded these with a cigarette in his mouth and his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:36 am

i doubt these will be up for long thanks to the animation house that made them but great find!
anyone wanting to watch these, DO IT NOW! as the average lifespan of a fifth stage ep on youtube is less than 2 days!

thanks impulse
Back to top Go down
Beany Bob
Cut Springs
Beany Bob

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Dammit! I was on Act 6 and they took it down. Oh well, guess I have to actually study for exams now Sad
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:41 pm

If you have a torrent program (BitTorrent etc..)
You can download direct links to each ep at initial d world
The episodes have individual threads (well in pairs as they are aired lol) with direct links I. The first post of each
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:19 am

I dropped everything and watched every single one in a row.
Back to top Go down
Beany Bob
Cut Springs
Beany Bob

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:53 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
If you have a torrent program (BitTorrent etc..)
You can download direct links to each ep at initial d world
The episodes have individual threads (well in pairs as they are aired lol) with direct links I. The first post of each

Nah, I don't even have my own computer, all I have is a school-supplied iPad that I have to give back in a week which obviously can't run torrent programs or stuff like that Sad
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:34 am

In that case sorry fella, keep an eye out on YouTube, someone else is bound to repost them.... For 3 days before they get taken down again
Back to top Go down
Beany Bob
Cut Springs
Beany Bob

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Every episode of Initial D I see, the more I want an AE86 in real life and the more I want to go to Japan and be a street racer. I wish I had started driving at Takumi's age :/

Anyways, instead of studying for exams last night I rewatched the first few episodes of Stage One. I just finished my English exam, and let's just say it wasn't very fun... Not to mention that I barely had breakfast and I'm starving to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initial D - Fifth Stage    Initial D - Fifth Stage  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Initial D - Fifth Stage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: