Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!

Go down 
+15
MosukeKodoSan
phi11yAc3
Carlos 201
TRUENOJAY
Document_One
TGF KillaCali
Old King
slide smoke
AC x Stunner
Impulse
Luccbag
Cougar
TXSCHMIDT
DIS OldManTiger
Kru Jones
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should the members with the "Battle money" start over?
Should they start over?
ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 11 ]
Should they just remove the cash (may cause some to have a negative balance)?
ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap54%ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
slide smoke
Wakaba

ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:43 pm

i made a new account to start fresh i was slide smoke didnt in any way mean to get any money that aint legit i went on what i was told by friends who play on here so here we go again fresh start fresh build bounce
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong (and didn't read up on this thread because tldr) but there is either an 1800 or 1500 bonus to winning on top of lobbying. Not 5000 lmao. I don't even know where that number came from. I'll go look to where I've seen this info to see if I can rectify it.

EDIT: Nvm. It was 1300, and that was a minimum reward, not an instant one. They dun derped.

Last edited by Old King on Wed May 01, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:47 pm

I've drifted with all these new guys, they're all good peeps. I'm glad they decided to fix it up and stick around.

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:50 pm

slide smoke wrote:
i made a new account to start fresh i was slide smoke didnt in any way mean to get any money that aint legit i went on what i was told by friends who play on here so here we go again fresh start fresh build bounce

Always helps to read the rules twice yourself buddy. "Half of what you see, none of what you hear" ;3
Back to top Go down
slide smoke
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:56 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
I've drifted with all these new guys, they're all good peeps. I'm glad they decided to fix it up and stick around.

cant quit becuase of a mistake we just gotta learn from them
Back to top Go down
slide smoke
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Old King wrote:
slide smoke wrote:

Always helps to read the rules twice yourself buddy. "Half of what you see, none of what you hear" ;3

yeah aha i know this now from now on i read b4 i act that way i cant make mistakes starting again is gonna be fun i guess just try to find some deals to get the build going
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Or they could go back to the date prior to start date of said activity's. Car parts money and all other assets would go back to normal, and no one will be in the negative. Lesson learned ask be assuming.
Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:24 pm

I think they should just remove the money.
Back to top Go down
TRUENOJAY
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:42 am

I think they should just remove the money.
Back to top Go down
Carlos 201
Mr. DIY
Carlos 201

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:07 am

TGF KillaCali wrote:
Or they could go back to the date prior to start date of said activity's. Car parts money and all other assets would go back to normal, and no one will be in the negative. Lesson learned ask be assuming.

i vote this or start over. Let them choose which way they want to go.
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:20 am

Should they just remove the cash (may cause some to have a negative balance)?

Poll should have read

Should they remove parts and cash (so no one ends up negative)
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:09 am

Nah, he wrote it right.
Back to top Go down
phi11yAc3
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:02 am

im just gone start over to... just to have a clean slate
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:03 am

We have all started over.

Thanksgoodbye.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:23 am

I vote burn the heretics!
...no?
Ok maybes not, glad to see by the time I read this all involved have sorted themselves out! Mistakes happen glad you guys are sticking around
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:08 am

Start over, clean plate & they know the rules.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:07 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
I vote burn the heretics!
...no?
Ok maybes not, glad to see by the time I read this all involved have sorted themselves out! Mistakes happen glad you guys are sticking around

I was waiting for you to chime is buddy! Looks like the crisis has been averted and all is well in the valley once again!

Good to see them sticking around!
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Started from the bottom but we here
Started from the bottom but my hole ####ing crew still here.

Honest mistake on or part, I've been signed up longer then most and plan on being here longer then most.

+ my restart car is beast. Any one wanna battle winner gets 5k J/K LOL
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:54 pm

This is why I love this place over fm.net. Shit goes wrong, shit gets fixed, no one on either side of the issue wigs out and cries to some mod or another, and errrbody moves on and has a good day. BnB is my joint for sure.

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer
Brenwalsh

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:05 pm

TGF KillaCali wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:45 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
This is why I love this place over fm.net. Shit goes wrong, shit gets fixed, no one on either side of the issue wigs out and cries to some mod or another, and errrbody moves on and has a good day. BnB is my joint for sure.

Exactly why I started the post! I figured we could all iron this out and nobody would feel like they got a raw deal!
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Brenwalsh wrote:
TGF KillaCali wrote:

I'm so Queer
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Lucc your a clown lol
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Wassup my dudes!! As you know im on the BNBPD. Although its VERY laid back around here, sometimes a guy has to get tough on some people. This is where i sneed the help of this GREAT community!!!

I have been elightened to the fact that SEVERAL new guys are holding battles and paying themselves $5k per win. When did this start? As i remember (and just read) the battles only count as lobby bonuses. And i DEFININETLY havent seen any lobby battle bonus pictures put up.

If i am wrong someone please correct me and point me to the info that says we can do this. If not, you are about to see SEVERAL rich boys and expensive cars appear around here and that aint "grassroots" by no means!!!

Any thoughts and ideas? Lets here them, but this isnt a finger pointing thread.......yet

You have my permission to go medieval on their asses.
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:49 pm

TRK wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:
Wassup my dudes!! As you know im on the BNBPD. Although its VERY laid back around here, sometimes a guy has to get tough on some people. This is where i sneed the help of this GREAT community!!!

I have been elightened to the fact that SEVERAL new guys are holding battles and paying themselves $5k per win. When did this start? As i remember (and just read) the battles only count as lobby bonuses. And i DEFININETLY havent seen any lobby battle bonus pictures put up.

If i am wrong someone please correct me and point me to the info that says we can do this. If not, you are about to see SEVERAL rich boys and expensive cars appear around here and that aint "grassroots" by no means!!!

Any thoughts and ideas? Lets here them, but this isnt a finger pointing thread.......yet

You have my permission to go medieval on their asses.

Pretty sure this whole thing has been settled already....All involved have received enough heat for this. I imagine we will continue receiving it for a while. However it was based on mistake we made because of some misinformation. As a mod you should be setting the example and not adding to the fire just as other members have been instructed to do for making similar comments. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next