Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!

Go down 
+15
MosukeKodoSan
phi11yAc3
Carlos 201
TRUENOJAY
Document_One
TGF KillaCali
Old King
slide smoke
AC x Stunner
Impulse
Luccbag
Cougar
TXSCHMIDT
DIS OldManTiger
Kru Jones
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Should the members with the "Battle money" start over?
Should they start over?
ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap46%ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 11 ]
Should they just remove the cash (may cause some to have a negative balance)?
ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap54%ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:46 pm

I'm sure TKR was just playing around but... yeah they really have taken enough heat for a day about this and it has to my knowledge been addressed.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Y'all better start getting along, or I'll turn this site around and ground everyone for the weekend! Lmao!
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:03 pm

TXSCHMIDT wrote:
Y'all better start getting along, or I'll turn this site around and ground everyone for the weekend! Lmao!
WHAT EVAH WHAT EVAH I DO WHAT I WANT! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Lmfao! I do what I want, I'm a grown ass man! Razz
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I do what I want! If my mommy says it's ok first...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:53 pm

I'm an adult! Maannnnn. I ain't part of your system! So I threw it on the ground... wait-what?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:36 pm

slide smoke wrote:
DIS OldManTiger wrote:
I've drifted with all these new guys, they're all good peeps. I'm glad they decided to fix it up and stick around.

cant quit becuase of a mistake we just gotta learn from them

That's the best line I've heard all damn day!!!!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Luccbag wrote:
TRK wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:
Wassup my dudes!! As you know im on the BNBPD. Although its VERY laid back around here, sometimes a guy has to get tough on some people. This is where i sneed the help of this GREAT community!!!

I have been elightened to the fact that SEVERAL new guys are holding battles and paying themselves $5k per win. When did this start? As i remember (and just read) the battles only count as lobby bonuses. And i DEFININETLY havent seen any lobby battle bonus pictures put up.

If i am wrong someone please correct me and point me to the info that says we can do this. If not, you are about to see SEVERAL rich boys and expensive cars appear around here and that aint "grassroots" by no means!!!

Any thoughts and ideas? Lets here them, but this isnt a finger pointing thread.......yet

You have my permission to go medieval on their asses.

Pretty sure this whole thing has been settled already....All involved have received enough heat for this. I imagine we will continue receiving it for a while. However it was based on mistake we made because of some misinformation. As a mod you should be setting the example and not adding to the fire just as other members have been instructed to do for making similar comments. That is all.

You really don't know me enough yet.
I know very well what my duties as a mod are, you don't need to help me.
It was obviously a joke, lighten up.

Just for future reference, ask a mod or respected member if you're uncertain of anything instead of doing it the way you think it is.
Anyway, I'll close this down. Haven't really read everything but I trust that Kru handled the situation perfectly.
One thing though Kru, more kittens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: