Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]

Go down 
+4
Kru Jones
MosukeKodoSan
Drags
[KCHS] blamaslama
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[KCHS] blamaslama
Cut Springs
[KCHS] blamaslama

Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] Empty
PostSubject: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:32 am

Under Construction
Welcome to Rattlekan Respray home of the back yard paint job
Here at Rattlekan we want to get your car as fresh as possible and as cheep as possible

Satisfaction guaranteed*

*not guaranteed to be dirt or debris free

Paint Catalog

Spoiler:

While your waiting for your new paint to dry swing by blamaslama's Storefront and check out our selection of cheep Vinyl Wraps for the guys who cant afford to get a real paint ;P and stickers and pick up a free Rattlekan logo sticker

Our Wraps ar made out of the best quality vinyl

Vinyl Catalog
Coming Soon
Spoiler:

Last edited by [KCHS] blamaslama on Thu May 02, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
[KCHS] blamaslama
Cut Springs
[KCHS] blamaslama

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:32 am

new items
Back to top Go down
[KCHS] blamaslama
Cut Springs
[KCHS] blamaslama

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:32 am

TOP SECRET
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:54 am

Good luck with the shop man!

Don't quote me on this below.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:30 am

Drangz is right I'm afraid, resprays are up to $2,800 dependant on paint type used and full wraps are $3k in parts, thats deducted before any shop can make a penny, so if you charge $2k for a respray the the shop is actually $800 in the reds
sorry bud
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:35 am

Good luck with the shop dudes!

I do have a question tho....

If the color settings are below the picture...couldn't I just go and reproduce it myself and not pay you? You may want to consider that fact vs profits.....

But I do like the idea of a simple custom color shop!
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:51 pm

IMO shops should pay xx% less

For example
Private party wrap price -3000 (retail)
Shop wrap price -2000 (wholesale)
-------------------------

Shops will still have to charge 3k
But will profit 1k

This way shops are not completely useless.
Back to top Go down
[KCHS] blamaslama
Cut Springs
[KCHS] blamaslama

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:35 pm

im gonna make some changes to where this is legit
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:48 pm

I like Cali's idea.... but who am I?1
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:35 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
Drangz is right I'm afraid, resprays are up to $2,800 dependant on paint type used and full wraps are $3k in parts, thats deducted before any shop can make a penny, so if you charge $2k for a respray the the shop is actually $800 in the reds
sorry bud
If only people followed that rule more often... Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] Dolan_icon
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:16 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
sorry bud
-That's what I do, but can't people pay for the paint from the shop (not including base/install fee) and pay for that fee themselves?

ex: if I bought a paint from here for their price of $2,800 and they didn't deduct the base fee, wouldn't I have to pay for the install in addition.

Just curious thanks. ;p
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:40 am

TGF KillaCali wrote:

For example

But will profit 1k

I feel as I'm sure others do to that If blam has to charge 3k+ then all other shops shoukd have to as well.
And sorry to say there are ahops selling paints for less then 3k. No need to point fingwrs but I think bnbpd should review bnb shop statements asap and correct this.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:46 am

TGF KillaCali wrote:
TGF KillaCali wrote:

For example

But will profit 1k

I think bnbpd should review bnb shop statements asap and correct this.

This could be a good thing, and it gives BNBPD something to do.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:48 am

TGF KillaCali wrote:
TGF KillaCali wrote:

For example

But will profit 1k

I feel as I'm sure others do to that If blam has to charge 3k+ then all other shops shoukd have to as well.
And sorry to say there are ahops selling paints for less then 3k. No need to point fingwrs but I think bnbpd should review bnb shop statements asap and correct this.

Not trying to stir up trouble just saying.

Last edited by TGF KillaCali on Sat May 04, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:51 am

Only exception is if they do not include the base price TGF.
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:57 am

BNB_Sidewinder wrote:
Only exception is if they do not include the base price TGF.

First off lol Cali will do just fine sidewinder.

But yeah your right, but that creates more confusion as people will not deduct the remaining amount. As is what's going on now.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:35 am

It would help if they would mention if it is included or not on their shop page, CALI. Lol
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:04 am

i see you point guys and i agree that the 3k should be charged by the shops, and then show in the bank statement ie

Bank Statement
Spoiler:

but as its easier to just put the labour in i can see why its not done like that lol

When TRK did my Wagon R kit he charged 5k for labour and i deducted 8 from my statement as we both understood the rules, but we have been around since forever so there was no confusion as there may be with newer members
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Mosuke, that is how it should be, I haven't had to do a bnb full livery so it hasn't shown up on my bnk statement yet though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]   Rattelkan Respray  [temporarily closed for changes] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rattelkan Respray [temporarily closed for changes]
Page 1 of 1