Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faito - Personal Garage & updates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FAIT0
Wakaba

Faito - Personal Garage & updates Empty
PostSubject: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:24 am

Hello, Faito here, yes from the Forza forums.

This will be my personal garage & updates page. At present I'm browsing the Internet pages, and minkara to try and find the right purchase to add to my waiting garage. I Know there's one wating out there for me.. Just need to find her..

---------------------

Update form above we now have the S14 in garage:

Car: Nissan Silvia S14
Power: 222 BHP
Torque: 219 LB-FT
Weight: 2,590 LBS
Class: C [418]

Engine:

Engine: Stock
Air Filter: Street
Fuel system: stock
Ignition: stock
Exhaust: stock
Camshafts:stock
Valves: stock
Displacement:stock
Turbo/Supercharger: stock single
Pistons and Compression: stock
Intercooler: sport
Oil and Cooling: sport
Flywheel: stock

Platform:

Brakes:
Springs & Dampers: 326-Power Race daming & springs all round
Front Anti-roll Bars: stock
Rear Anti-roll Bars: stock
Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage: stock
Weight Reduction: Basic sports stripping

Drivetrain:

Clutch: stock
Transmission: stock
Driveline: stock
Differential: Race as came with car

Tires & Rims

Tire Compound: Sport
Front Tire Width: 225
Rear Tire Width: 235
Front Rim Size: 17
Rear Rim Size: 17
Rim Style: ADVAN RGII's

Aero and Appearance

Front Bumper: C-West
Rear Wing: INGS
Rear Bumper: C-west
Sideskirts: C-West
Hood: stock

-------------------------------

Balance: $25,000
Purchase of S14 from Document One: -$6000 (04/05/2013)
New balance: $19,000

Purchase of 326-Power Race damper & spring set: -$4200 (05/05/2013)
Purchase of Advan RGII Rims: -$3700 (05/05/2013)
Purchase of Yokohama Sport Variant compounds: -$3000 (05/05/2013)
New balance: $7,100

Purchase of C-West Front & Rear bumps, C-West skirts, & INGS rear spoiler: -$2700 (06/05/2013)
New balance: $4,300

Sale of Rota JSPL's 17" to Document One: +$1400 (06/05/2013)
New balance: $6,000

Pay day for 05/09/2013: +$6000
New balance: $12,000

Last edited by FAIT0 on Mon May 20, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:32 am

Welcome to BNB man, enjoy it here!
Looking forward to seeing what car you get. Smile
Back to top Go down
FAIT0
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:54 am

Cougar wrote:
Welcome to BNB man, enjoy it here!
Looking forward to seeing what car you get. Smile

Cheers Cougar, I was kind of already here, just inactive for a while due to rl gettting busy, but hopefully can do quite a good job this time around..
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Welcome back Faito-san.

Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Welcome back I guess I could say!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dragz on Sat May 04, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
FAIT0
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Thanks guys : )
Back to top Go down
FAIT0
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:53 pm

So..

After a bit of a search, I've managed to find a Nissan S14 with SR20. It sits on 17" Rota wheels and has some light changes to the engine with sport oil and cooling, and a sport intercooler.

The seller is a guy by the name of 'Document One' and we're in contact to try and arrange the shipping of her over to me.

Can't wait to see her arrive, and then get down to business and draw up some plans on what we can do with it as well...

-------------

Balance: $25,000
Purchase of S14 from Document One: -$6000
New balance: $19,000
Back to top Go down
FAIT0
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:43 am

So here she is, the new S14 in my life after my recent purchase from 'Document One'.

Shipping was arranged pretty quick and once on shore in Japan, we used a local pick up to get her into base at our garage in the Aokigahara forest.

Faito - Personal Garage & updates 8710000418_61150c1b7c_z

The base is pretty good and gives us a good stand point to work with. I think we have decided at the Roughsmoke Tuning shop, that we'll primarily tune to her towards a street variance for track use to see what times we can achieve, but something that allows us to switch easily to drift for those fun days as well.

Just 24 hours after arrival, we set off with the car after some initial checks over to the Tsukuba circuit to lay down some numbers to see what we had as a starting point. Some light runs and for a low C class car with only sport springs and air filter, she managed a 1:08.545 which is ok. The picture above was taken in one of the runs.

We'll keep everyone updated with the build, and we do have some plans to run some Battle Evome events in the future.

Later.
Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:51 am

Yo dont forget to make a bank statement so its easy to keep track of your money. You can look at anybodys garage for a example.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:56 am

You can also edit your main post at the top of the page.

If your on a computer there should be a button that says Edit at the top right of the post.

If your on a phone, find somewhere on the main page where it says, Classic Version and then do the same as you would do on a computer.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
FAIT0
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:59 am

lol, was just doing that as you guys posted, went to click send and it said 'you have new post'.

Great minds think alike. But yeah thanks, I'll try to make a good build of her and see what she can do.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:41 am

Awesome update mate!
Can't wait to see progress on this.
Back to top Go down
FAIT0
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Well my dear Mr. Cougar.. You didn't have to wait to long at all...

On the way back from Tsukuba we had already started to map out the way forwaed for the car, and as with most builds we've undertaken in the past the springs and dampers provide a massive stepping stone into the direction we wanted go.

A quick phone to Haruguchi-san of 326-Power and we had aquired a set for all for corners. 326-Power springs and coils give you 26-way adjustable damping, with approx a 8kg/6kg spring rate which is ideal for the s-chassis. With high durability and with great damping force, coupled with the fact they offer up to about -6 degrees in negative camber (although we normally only go up to 5) means these are great for track, drift, or show..

But combining some form with function, we also went out and splashed the cash on some Advan RGII rims, whcih saves us about 3lbs over the Rota's, and wrapped them Yokohama Sport Variant rubber to complete the look as well as providing better performance on each post.

Of course testing is a given, and a few short runs around the great corners of the Fujimi run and we could tell the difference straight away.

Here's how she looks now, and i'm sure you'll agree - already a improvement!

Faito - Personal Garage & updates 8709258959_245b62409d_z

Last edited by FAIT0 on Sun May 05, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:10 pm

Awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faito - Personal Garage & updates   Faito - Personal Garage & updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faito - Personal Garage & updates
Page 1 of 1