Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention All Shops!

Go down 
+20
Texas Chia
CheekyChipsYo
Sidewinder
Minty
TGF KillaCali
Old King
DB BeeDee
PhatballeR
Drags
Crook
END Cody
MichaelC
TXSCHMIDT
Impulse
TRK
Kru Jones
DIS OldManTiger
MosukeKodoSan
Falken HD
Smooth
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

Attention All Shops! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Ill get my coat
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Don't worry about shoes, I'll make you some. lol
Back to top Go down
Minty
Oil Changer
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:29 am

Minty wrote:
I'll be collecting a couple payments from CC today, what's the rules?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:37 am

Where is the CC bank statement?
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Minty
Oil Changer
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:43 am

It's currently in my own garage, as I've been running the shop solo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] anything from CC is listed as CC Payment.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:53 am

Whatever is decided as far as financials, if anyone feels they can't do whatever the math is, I'll be a shop's accountant. I'm pretty good with that stuff, and seeing as I can't really participate through FM4, that'd be a good way for me to keep interacting with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:18 am

Minty wrote:
It's currently in my own garage, as I've been running the shop solo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] anything from CC is listed as CC Payment.

The money you make is yours.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:34 am

Does that right there apply for all shops?
Back to top Go down
Minty
Oil Changer
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:08 am

I know the money is mine, I'm talking about the new rules you've been going over in this thread... I finished a couple cars yesterday and haven't updated my bank yet.
Back to top Go down
NightSausage
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:29 pm

So if we paint front vents, on the CL it says $200 for them, do I still have to post a picture of the front vents? Or do I just report in with the 200 each sale, and keep whatever else is charged for labor in my/the shops account? Might be starting up a shop, and would be a hassle to go through a post a ton of front vents just to find out they are all the same price in...
Back to top Go down
NightSausage
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:58 pm

TXSCHMIDT wrote:
How about a % like a tax? So that all work done in a shop gets taxed. Example: you go to the "Beat Street" shop you get a quote for 4k before tax and around here sales tax is around 15%, so tax would be $600 for a total of 4,600. The shop keeps the 4k and gives the 600 to BnB.

Those are just made up numbers, but I think it gets my point across. That would also cut out having to wait for someone to get back to you in check out lane. ( Having one tax like in real life across the board) Also, would open the door for the shop to have a sale or coupon day! lol
This!!! Add a tax, if anything, and if you add overall tax to painted parts, shops should get a minor discount. So like 20% tax on any individual, and 15% for a shop, that way we can charge what we want, and it will keep businesses competing like they should, getting people to not over charge, and you wouldn't need to get a quote on everything. Also, if a garage is making a vent, it should be a replica of a vent, not the actual companies vent, therefore it should be up to them to decide what they want to charge, thats what keeps business alive.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:16 pm

I also like the tax idea, but then again I don't run a shop.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:52 pm

alright so i finished a custom livery/widebody for a customer tonight. What do i do next?
Back to top Go down
PhatballeR
Mr. DIY
PhatballeR

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:32 pm

No Fcuk the Tax idea!!!! the whole point of this is so that shops could still have an even amount of competition. If you sell a free paint and add a percent..its still free...

Smooth if anything id say try to simplify the rules possibly..

I havent been keeping up with the thread much but from what i got out of it is a full paint change is like 3k and sticker sizes cost up to like $60 for the biggest one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/brayan.sredzinski
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:32 am

No taxes. It's a video game. You guys are making this way too complicated. It was never a problem.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:37 am

Impulse wrote:
No taxes. It's a video game. You guys are making this way too complicated. It was never a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:00 am

Falken HD wrote:
Impulse wrote:
Back to top Go down
NightSausage
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:45 am

Impulse wrote:
I'm trying to say, if we have to pay for every little thing, and all these new rules, the easiest thing would be taxing, to keep things less complicated, id rather not have any of it tho, just saying, but anyways its not my place to say anything, its not my site, i agree with the whole "voting" for new laws idea, rather than the dictatorship approach, seeing as this is a community thing, it should be run by the community, it would take away a lot of stress too, imo.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Although the taxes are a good idea, it would be a disaster for moderators. A sheet will be made this weekend with prices for almost everything you can think of that you can add to a car. If something is not on the sheet, shops can ask and it will then be put on the sheet.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Falken HD wrote:
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:59 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
Falken HD wrote:
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:02 pm

/quote train
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention All Shops!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next