Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots

Go down 
+10
MichaelC
ONI Synyster
Falken HD
xCalluumm
Cougar
MosukeKodoSan
DIS OldManTiger
Smooth
Fadam
Volkswagen Yo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Oh alright I see
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:50 pm

I would soooo get it if it was a full version for the PC
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:07 pm

yes, just think...

GT6 physics with PC graphics and modding made SO much easier

that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:38 am

Oh my.... dynamic day night............................

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 Image_301929_16x9_620

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 Image_301943_16x9_620

other things

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 BmUploads_2013-05-15_2673_particle_01

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 BmUploads_2013-05-15_2578_AlfaRomeo_TZ3_Stradale_11_Interior_03

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 BmUploads_2013-05-15_2602_Frrrari-Dino-246-GT-71_Interior_03
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:59 am

those Silverstone pictures are absolutely amazing
Back to top Go down
http://moustacherides.tumblr.com/
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:40 am

The graphics on that game and even GT5 are absolutely stunning..makes me think how far behind Forza really is..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:45 am

I just realized the GTR is sponsored by KW and Blisten.... lol
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:06 am

Falken HD wrote:
The graphics on that game and even GT5 are absolutely stunning..makes me think how far behind Forza really is..

Yeh but the Xbox 360 does limit the graphical capabilities compared to the PS3.
If you have ever played BF3 on both consoles you will notice a difference but yeah WOW.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:13 am

Forza get you shit together...

Those graphics. :O
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:39 am

The 720, infinity, fusion, Durango...... Whatever the f they call it will help Forza 5 get a much needed upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:03 pm

That's if they don't fill it with shit like Autovista again.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:16 am

Demo coming in July cheers
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:06 am

Win!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:35 am

Falken HD wrote:
Until you get some smoke and then its like, yo which pixel is the car?!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:42 am

the 240th one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:11 pm

This is coming out on ps3 right? If so, I'm buying one ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Yea, confirmed PS3.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Seems weird as the ps4 is due out at the end of the year
I'm not complaining as it means I can buy it... It just seems odd that Sony/Ploppyfany aren't trying to cash in?
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:31 pm

IIRC Kaz said they will be releasing for PS4 eventually as well. I bet they will do a copy for PS4 with all the current DLC at the time & stuff.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:57 pm

I'd assume the same fadam, just if it was MS they would make it next gen only to boost sales lol
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:59 pm

We all know Microsoft & T10 are money grabbing fucks though, lol. I bet everyone who brought it on PS4 would end up buying it on PS4 as well, making more money anyway.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:01 pm

I guess you mean on ps3 then ps4 and yeah I would if I bought a pee eess fwar down the line
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Yea PS3 then PS4. My bad, lol.

I skeptical about buying either of the new consoles untill they have been out for a while. After all the shit that happened with the 360 after release, I don't think I want to chance it.
Back to top Go down
Conan
Wheels And A Drop
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:21 pm

uhhh guys.... you might want to see the release date for the ps4 on amazon... o_o
i really wanted Gt6 to come out on the ps4 Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:23 pm

I very much doubt 2020 is the release date, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next