HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coty
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:51 am

Make it a pickup.

Fh: Boss 302
Fm4: 1998 Supra, 1997 GTR, 1994 240SX

GT: DM Coty

No, Coty isn't for Coty racing.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:54 am

No.

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |
^Click^
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:59 am

Twisted Evil

Fh: Boss 302
Fm4: 1998 Supra, 1997 GTR, 1994 240SX

GT: DM Coty

No, Coty isn't for Coty racing.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:12 am

Do you guys have an engine pack that has working: Ka SR20 RB26 and a 2JZ? Or anything BMW, Toyota, or V8? Need Moar engine goodness!

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |
^Click^
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:52 am

Nice 86, most of the engine packs i get don't work.

So far only a RB26 and SR20 pack are working

"If you're going to lose, Take someones door off"
"So he's out there racing a sil-eighty, What the hell is a sil-eighty?"
"We're driving in N/A, We're leaving Choo Choo"
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:44 am

13b powered 180 truck

I'm not sure if I'll stick with the white. Suggestions?

2JZ powered 180sx

Breepbreep. Used to have a roof spoiler on it, it looked weird with the Rocket Bunny spoiler. D:

Team Spooky
BMW Club
1994 BMW M5
1997 BMW M3
2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 am

Hey Cody do you have the link to the 2JZ?

^Click^
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:27 pm

I smell a Coty thats going to see that 180 pickup, and who knows what he will do.

Click Here -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:32 pm

He does smell pretty bad.

Team Spooky
BMW Club
1994 BMW M5
1997 BMW M3
2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:53 am

Some FC goodness....

^Click^
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:59 am

Since that picture I also added a Cone air filter and a radiator. (Took off for better view)

^Click^
Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:13 am

Physics are crap tho Sad especially on the wheel XD

Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:59 am

Don't know what you're talking about, On the Nurburgring it works perfectly fine for my V8 s13, RB26dett 240sx, 4A-GE blacktop ae86 Corolla and my FC....Maybe you don't have the right mods installed. I have installed plenty and got suspension mods as well...You have to play around with setups it also helps if you build up the motor instead of using the stock version (ie. 4A-GE vs the Supercharged maximum potential 4A-GE)

^Click^
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 pm

I only ever run ITBs on my 4AG. D:

Team Spooky
BMW Club
1994 BMW M5
1997 BMW M3
2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:54 pm

And Sidewinder, it comes with the 1JZGTE pack. Get the fix, too. Neutral

Team Spooky
BMW Club
1994 BMW M5
1997 BMW M3
2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 pm

I know it comes with it, but it will not show up in the engine sections. Maybe it is because I am building it from scratch...

^Click^
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:07 pm

It's because SLRR hates you

Team Spooky
BMW Club
1994 BMW M5
1997 BMW M3
2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe
Back to top Go down
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm am going through the hassle of porting this game to Mac.
Wish me luck!

_85./Hachi-Roku _91./Savanna RX-7 _10./Gojira GT-R

------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Arctiiik
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Can someone tell me where to download this? I know its on the site, but I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:03 am

"If you're going to lose, Take someones door off"
"So he's out there racing a sil-eighty, What the hell is a sil-eighty?"
"We're driving in N/A, We're leaving Choo Choo"
Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 am

Okay, this seems like a place i could ask this...

I downloaded and started to build a Chaser (with standard parts because i couldn't get the 2JZ to work/appear for some reason) and my camshafts won't go into the car. It's apparently the only thing missing to make the car run, but i've tried every one and when i try to install i get the "EGHHEERRGHHHHH" noise...

What's the go with that? :<

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 am

Remove the camshaft bridge, then put on the camshafts, than re-install the bridge. IRL you can't put the camshaft on before the bridge. Razz
Oh yeah, um Rotary sex!

^Click^
Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:50 am

Oh okay, i'll try that then Very Happy

Next step, figure out how to get the 2JZ to work!

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:52 am

I gave up on it. Doesn't like me. Razz

^Click^
Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Maybe i'll just go #Murica and throw a V8 into it..

PostSubject: Re: Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0   

Back to top Go down

Street Legal Racing Redline Mods, y0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: