Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE CHAT ROOM!

Go down 
+32
BLKJ Takahashi
l iAlexxx l
Sideways Sm3g
l Digitized l
TDT Spirit
END Cody
Fizzy
alg furiousshot
Evan93
GreatBambiino
Killahtz
GeeFooo
TRK
PoL1c3
RadiatedSlime
XxDeLegendxX
dr_sly_man
BkS
Cougar
Secret
DB BeeDee
TokenblackGuy4U
FormulaDRIFT09
Smooth
ChildishDragoon
Demon
Carlos 201
Impulse
Box tyler boX
M1KE0
Beautifulrun
Fireman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TRK
TRK

THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Already made a non BnB E30 that goes like a charm.
Gotta get me some cash on here though!

What kind of ways are there to make $$$ on BnB?

I've spent my day tweaking my SX, although I probably need to re-do it when I buy more upgrades ;]
Can't wait to buy me a Racing exhaust and a bodykit!
Back to top Go down
GeeFooo
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:10 pm

haha i need to upgrade my turbo and intercooler then it should last me till i save up and buy a E30 Wink
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Yeah same here, I'll just stay comfy in my SX till I think it's time for an E30.
Will probably stay in this one for months ;]
Back to top Go down
GeeFooo
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:16 pm

haha, you on xbox the now? if you are, up for a lobby?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Sure! Invite me!
Back to top Go down
GeeFooo
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:23 pm

will do Smile i won't be using my Mic though, Got a chest infection so i'll just be coughing constantly :L
Back to top Go down
GreatBambiino
Cut Springs
GreatBambiino

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:11 pm

You Still in a Lobby
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 pm

No not anymore.
Tuning a R34 for a friend.

Will race a bit with him and come drift a bit later ;]
Back to top Go down
GeeFooo
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 pm

If i'm still online invite me Smile just upgraded my turbo and race weight reduction... just needs a wee tune and it should drift Razz
Back to top Go down
GreatBambiino
Cut Springs
GreatBambiino

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Ima Have a Lobby up at 8pm (pacific) if you wanna drift later
Back to top Go down
GeeFooo
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:21 pm

How many hours away is that ? .. Im from Scotland so right now its 22:20 and i'll be off around 23:30.
Back to top Go down
Killahtz
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Bambiino i might be on around then, if i am ill join you.

also its like 4.5 hours from now i think
Back to top Go down
GeeFooo
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Ahh okaay, i'll be off way before then :/ Maybe someother time Smile
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:24 pm

LMAO

THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 6299854032_da3fa2450c_b
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:26 pm

L0L
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Oh shit, im sure there are more eleven year old kids behind him.
You should be scared now.

For real, fuck it. Who cares about that guy lol. BNB FTW
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:29 pm

I should hide in the spiderman thread, he'll save me lol!
Back to top Go down
GeeFooo
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Smooth wrote:
I should hide in the spiderman thread, he'll save me lol!

thanks for making me spray my drink all over my laptop.....
Back to top Go down
Demon
Founder
Demon

Location : Some say, He had a staring contest with the Sun... and won.

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Smooth wrote:
LMAO

THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 6299854032_da3fa2450c_b

AHAHAHA. Just read up on the whole situation but that comment was great. Also Smooth you should update the winners for the stance competition on the FM.net forums.

Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:29 pm

What was up with the forums? And Smooth, you know it wasnt the best choice with the screenshot, but i will be waiting for your pictures from your TV Smile
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Without our prices they cant get around the affinity level problem so there is no reason to argue with them. No matter what I posted the children couldn't read it.
Back to top Go down
Demon
Founder
Demon

Location : Some say, He had a staring contest with the Sun... and won.

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Well sadly that thread just got locked but here is the reply I made in case you guys might want to read it.

[quote user="EDC 2Smooth"]

Im not posting here anymore Heiro

[/quote]

Good to hear, but now its my turn. I was leading BNB since last February and worked for countless hours with Smooth to help come up with the said rules. I can speak for both of us when I say that we do not appreciate someone simply copying and pasting our work for their own benefit. I will NOT go into little snarky details about who did this and who did that but give credit where credit is due. BNB has been around since January of 2011 as a website and was first brought up/established years before that in FM2. That's fact. You fellas have been around for a decent time now, if your estimates are correct, and should have the general idea that copying/pasting someone else's hard work is not of the least bit moral. I for one have no problem with the idea behind your "league", in fact I even thought to myself that it was about time someone started an FHRA for FM4 but to see it start out like this does exactly give you any credibility.

I get that looking at some of BNB's methods of operation is a sure fire way to get started but to then claim the ideas as your own is purely pathetic. All I'm saying is use your own words. It's not exactly "your" league if the information is someone else's. If you still can't see what I'm getting at then think of it this way. You basically just went to the NHRA website, copied/pasted their rules, and now when called out on it are saying that they were yours in the first place. Once again, pathetic... and if you judge me fool then perhaps it is because a fool is judge. I won't reply to any more hateful "drama" but I do feel my point should be made. Good luck with your league but my parting advice is for you to grow up and do your own work.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 pm

That would've helped in the beginning Demon! Lol

But im so glad there are affinity levels in Forza 4 because they can't continue their grassroots league. And in order to come up with a way around it they will have to either copy and paste from us again or...make their own tongue
Back to top Go down
XxDeLegendxX
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 pm

It's just stupid how some people want to start drama on the forums. All Smooth wanted to do was to find out why BNB was copied. There was no point from anyone in the FHRA to start flaming up the thread like that. It just pisses me off how people these days want to start drama. It's very immature. Smooth man, I'm on your side all the way dude, but it would've been better to PM the problem to those guys man. Hopefully you don't get banned from the FM.net Forums dude. From the looks of it though, there might be a slight chance of it happening. Then again, you didn't really go off like the others did. So you should be good.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:25 pm

I have been banned 3 times in the past, I aint going back lol. Pms probably would've been smarter but I have nothing to hide and they shouldn't either. If someone came to the BNB thread with a problem I would've resolved it and not denied the fact.

It just bothered me that the BNB community and myself worked so hard since the end of Forza 2 to build BNB from scratch just to be copied an pasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE CHAT ROOM!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next