Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE CHAT ROOM!

Go down 
+32
BLKJ Takahashi
l iAlexxx l
Sideways Sm3g
l Digitized l
TDT Spirit
END Cody
Fizzy
alg furiousshot
Evan93
GreatBambiino
Killahtz
GeeFooo
TRK
PoL1c3
RadiatedSlime
XxDeLegendxX
dr_sly_man
BkS
Cougar
Secret
DB BeeDee
TokenblackGuy4U
FormulaDRIFT09
Smooth
ChildishDragoon
Demon
Carlos 201
Impulse
Box tyler boX
M1KE0
Beautifulrun
Fireman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:17 am

I think we should take money from people who don't come on now and split it equally between the community.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:19 am

First of all Nem, you need to calm down. I don't know why you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but you did. Chill out. There is no way to change the rules to the point where it would please everyone. There is no "please everyone" button.

Narwall, you're just saying that because you need more money so you can buy your "Bought not Built" ZR1.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:22 am

Well kinda. But I serious about using the money for comps. So instead of getting 2k you get 5k. Just a few ideas that is all.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:47 am

well i think we need to do something to get this fourm going! i mean i know Smooth just left and im guessing just doesnt care about this site or bnb any more. So i want to run the show some more but i cant cause i cant control on whatg happens. Thats why we need you impulse to get on it and just make the shots needed for bnb to stay alive and running smoothy.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 am

FormulaDRIFT09 wrote:
M1KE0 wrote:
NemesisHybrid wrote:
Then change the rules and stop the bitching?
+1144543534324

+9,001

Also, TRK, pm's :)

Haven't received a PM bro O:
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 pm

I like the car in your sig TRK.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:20 pm

It's amazing; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FormulaDRIFT09
Mr. DIY
FormulaDRIFT09

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:35 am

TRK wrote:
FormulaDRIFT09 wrote:
M1KE0 wrote:
NemesisHybrid wrote:
Then change the rules and stop the bitching?
+1144543534324

+9,001

Also, TRK, pm's Smile

Haven't received a PM bro O:

Alright, I just tried to send it again. =/
Back to top Go down
http://insidedrifting.wordpress.com/
Carlos 201
Mr. DIY
Carlos 201

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:37 am

THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 6a6bad600e46283bc29dfa169e5c04ea
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:20 am

What kind of changes would you guys like to see?
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:21 am

More activeness. Smile
Back to top Go down
Box tyler boX
Wheels And A Drop
Box tyler boX

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:29 am

i feel that people should be have to participate more on the forums. im not going to give any names but i saw that somebody has joined and collected the payment for the last several weeks and doesnt even have 15 posts on the forums, so that irks me. maybe if we get at least 2 regular events a month going so that there is at least something going on so that people dont just show up and leave.
as a way to get old members back on to BNB and improve the community overall is to look at people who havent been here in over a month, send them a message to remind them that we are still here. we could also ask them why they decided to leave and if there was something that we could change that would make them want to come back. we could put all the ideas in a new thread and let the community decide if it certain ideas are good and maybe implement them
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:58 am

I've talked to a lot of the older members and their reason for leaving is that there is nothing ever going on here. Since Smooth left, it's pretty much been a ghost town. People just collecting their pay and going on about their lives.

Narwall, let me rephrase that. How would we get more people to be more active?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:29 am

We could KIDNAP their families then tell them if they dont come back to BNB they die ..?
Back to top Go down
Box tyler boX
Wheels And A Drop
Box tyler boX

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:42 am

its long but its important so please read it all

well if the reason is that there are few events, then i say we sit down and plan a month full of events say for March, invite every single person who has already signed up back and just overload the forza forums saying that BNB is back in full action. we would need to get at 5 events in march which would mean that there is one each weekend

i feel that we dont get our name out there enough. almost nobody knows about us and those who do think we have died but we havent quite died out yet. i remember back in forza 3 BNB after smooth handed it over to Demon and it had been several months, smooth came back on the BNB forums and was surprised that there was still so many people here. so many other people who joined when this first started have to be thinking the same thing.

So if we do plan for 5 events, they could be either full weekend tournaments or just one day meets. Impulse, you could host The Best of the Best Tournament, Mike0 could do his Paint's and Body Shop Sponsored Meet, I have my Drifting Around the World and we would need just 2 more events. if nothing is going to happen or even if we dont try something like this BNB will die. every time we talk about it, we discuss what we should do for a day or so and then we let it go. a week later we are talking about it again and nothing has changed.

if you read the whole thing, thank you. if anybody wants to plan for something like i suggested, please pm me and i will start working on it.
Back to top Go down
FormulaDRIFT09
Mr. DIY
FormulaDRIFT09

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:31 am

Box tyler boX wrote:
its long but its important so please read it all

well if the reason is that there are few events, then i say we sit down and plan a month full of events say for March, invite every single person who has already signed up back and just overload the forza forums saying that BNB is back in full action. we would need to get at 5 events in march which would mean that there is one each weekend

i feel that we dont get our name out there enough. almost nobody knows about us and those who do think we have died but we havent quite died out yet. i remember back in forza 3 BNB after smooth handed it over to Demon and it had been several months, smooth came back on the BNB forums and was surprised that there was still so many people here. so many other people who joined when this first started have to be thinking the same thing.

So if we do plan for 5 events, they could be either full weekend tournaments or just one day meets. Impulse, you could host The Best of the Best Tournament, Mike0 could do his Paint's and Body Shop Sponsored Meet, I have my Drifting Around the World and we would need just 2 more events. if nothing is going to happen or even if we dont try something like this BNB will die. every time we talk about it, we discuss what we should do for a day or so and then we let it go. a week later we are talking about it again and nothing has changed.

if you read the whole thing, thank you. if anybody wants to plan for something like i suggested, please pm me and i will start working on it.

+9001
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:57 pm

That makes sense, but I can't run a tournament that 15 people signed up for if 12 of those people aren't on at that time.
Back to top Go down
FormulaDRIFT09
Mr. DIY
FormulaDRIFT09

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Impulse wrote:
That makes sense, but I can't run a tournament that 15 people signed up for if 12 of those people aren't on at that time.

Yeah, that was always the problem =/
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 pm

FormulaDRIFT09 wrote:
Impulse wrote:

Yeah, that was always the problem =/

I know... =/
Back to top Go down
FormulaDRIFT09
Mr. DIY
FormulaDRIFT09

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:20 pm

TRK, did you get my pm?
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Well i think the thought will help them show:) i mean if we just say we run a open event. By whos ever on atm that weekend can run and play with us. I think thats the only way its going to work for now until we get more people on here active. I love the 4-5 events idea, just need to get the people to want to do it! I was going to run my event last weekend but Box your event was last so i changed it to this weekend if anyone is down for some fun and drifting.
Back to top Go down
Box tyler boX
Wheels And A Drop
Box tyler boX

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:39 pm

@ Impulse: i know that nobody ever shows but did you read anything else. we have to get the old members who left and invite them back. of course with the current members its not going to happen. also set the time for each of the events at least 1 week in advance so that people dont find out about it last moment. you cant set the time and then move it around 3 more times in hopes of people joining.

If we are going to do the 4-5 events in march, we have to start telling people now. if we wait another week or 2 it will be too late.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 am

So who won the photo comp and also i will be holding a competition in the near future the main prize will be a car and i think if we post it around other places when i set it up it could bring people in because of the prizes
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 pm

FormulaDRIFT09 wrote:
TRK, did you get my pm?

Yes I did, I replied as well O:
Back to top Go down
FormulaDRIFT09
Mr. DIY
FormulaDRIFT09

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm

TRK wrote:
FormulaDRIFT09 wrote:
TRK, did you get my pm?

Yes I did, I replied as well O:

I saw that :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE CHAT ROOM!