Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups

Go down 
+2
Luccbag
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups Empty
PostSubject: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:27 am

hey guys iv had what i think is a decent idea that whenever we get big enough lobby's which seems to be happening more frequently nowadays, that id do a track day write up including pictures, stories from the day etc, this will benefit me in the way that i just wanna learn to take better pics n stuff and practice my write-ups etc as i will be doing a few real life car meet write-ups in the near future,
atm just wanna see what sort of interest it will generate and if it gets enough then once i have the time i will start doing writeups on some of the bnb lobbies that i enter, anyways heres a few quick snaps of the lobbies i was in yesterday,

this shot from silverstone i am pretty proud of its nothing special just a grid shot but you know with all these sweet looking cars that there will be some mean sliding going down as well as some epic entrys Smile
EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups Gridshotsilverstonetrackday_zps63a0aa7a

also heres a shot i got at maple valley of LUCCBAG'S notorious bmw m5 pulling a nice clean overtake on my battle spec s13, spot the nice rotor in the background as well although cant remember who was driving it Smile
EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups Luccmespiritr_zps6ea8eeff

and lastly here was snap from suzuka, this train we got going i actually really enjoyed, with XTRMN8RRR'S S-15 leading with a nice fast line , me in the middle of it all and spaz in his volvo 242 turbo following, it was one of my favourite runs for the day.
EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups Xtrmn8rrrs15mespazvolvo242_zps2712ea89
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:31 am

Nice work. I like the idea alot.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:40 am

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:54 am

This should be an active Thread seeing there are at least one Lobby a day!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:56 am

cheers lucc,

@dragz yeah im hoping it will be but at the same time i cant do a write-up everyday lol
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Well other people can right?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Impulse wrote:
Awesome.
I might never be on at the right time but i love reading about the forum activity!
Back to top Go down
XTRMN8RRR
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Badass!
EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups 32n
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:23 pm

^^^
win
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Dragz wrote:
Well other people can right?

yeh man other people can feel free to do this as well ,i actually wouldnt mind someone on board for a big write-up on any lobbyed event we have eg- tandem days etc, would be fun to do as well as some good practice, also cheers to everyone showing interest in this Smile

@XTRMN8RRR Smile i shall see your meme and raise you another meme Razz
EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups Winner_zpsef57c211
Back to top Go down
XTRMN8RRR
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:51 pm

I sense this is going to be epic!!!!!!

EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups Images-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups   EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EOI: Track day/bnb lobby write-ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: