HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 5:38 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Volkswagen Yo wrote:
Try form a sentence.

Try to form a sentence.

Try forming a sentence.

^Both of those would have worked, lol.

86guy wrote:
TRY FORM A BLACKHOLE

You missed it....

Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 5:40 pm

dont worry volk i saw and lol'd Laughing
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 5:52 pm

I'll stand back and watch this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Who likes boobies? I like boobies. BOOBIES!

Team Spooky
BMW Club
1994 BMW M5
1997 BMW M3
2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 6:53 pm

PortableCorpse wrote:
HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Portable!?!?! dude you trying to get me in trouble??!!! my GF sits next to me most of the time and i've spent the last few days explaining the avatars and tattooed suicide girls pmsl
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 7:00 pm

LMAO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Quick, quote it on this page.

Team Spooky
BMW Club
1994 BMW M5
1997 BMW M3
2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 7:18 pm

PortableCorpse wrote:
HEY mosuke's GF. LOOK OVER HERE!!!

Okami     No     Ichigun
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 8:17 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
@Callum, i see that you can't leave some subjects/people alone but really there is NO POINT adding fuel to the fire, just let it go mang?!

Callum. Well I never !

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 8:18 pm

?

Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Tell you what I'm done with The infatuation of OCD from every single bloody person on the forums. The way i see it. We've got grammer Nazi's, New Member racists and Sarcastic communists. Who gives a fuck ? I don't give the slightest shit if there's CAP Locks or new guys with new ideas or even people who like a laugh but there not particularly funny. Shit out. People say this is not FM.Net, but it might as well be due to some people recently. I'm really on my last wits with the site.

End of rant

Man I feel so much better....

Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 8:39 pm

well the GF thinks port and mike are 'naughty boys' but i didnt get punched, which is a bonus hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Thu May 30, 2013 9:44 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
Tell you what I'm done with The infatuation of OCD from every single bloody person on the forums. The way i see it. We've got grammer Nazi's, New Member racists and Sarcastic communists. Who gives a fuck ? I don't give the slightest shit if there's CAP Locks or new guys with new ideas or even people who like a laugh but there not particularly funny. Shit out. People say this is not FM.Net, but it might as well be due to some people recently. I'm really on my last wits with the site.

End of rant

Man I feel so much better....

This makes me feel better....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bootie Bang Drift Gang....tapping tail since 1974
BnB F4: alot of cars.......you wanna buy one?
BnB Fh: Toyota Levin, Mazda RX3, Datsun 510, 240SX (2), ISF  
GRDA: Toyota Levin DubCluB
Beat Street: Datsun 510,
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 12:51 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
well the GF thinks port and mike are 'naughty boys' but i didnt get punched, which is a bonus hahahaha

Naughty In a good or bad way

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okami     No     Ichigun
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 4:31 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
@Cheeky the cars not yours anymore, if you ask smooth/trk/kru to get involved the will effectively freeze the other guys bank until its paid off Wink
This is the reason i'm not keen on installments, but when a large number of the forum is in the 'mid teen' age bracket (or at least state of mind), a lot of them want everything right MEOW and have trouble saving. As such payments become a necessary evil
It's not worth leaving over, and the guilty party doesnt need naming and shaming. In fact reading this tread 'should' make them change their decision without mod intervention

@86, i'm really not sure why you always have to go on the offensive? If you are involved or not, whats the point of trolling Chips? To be honest with you a large number of members have 'tolerated' your outbursts and, I for one am close to just blocking your posts as you so far have added nothing to the community but attitude and drama

@Callum, i see that you can't leave some subjects/people alone but really there is NO POINT adding fuel to the fire, just let it go mang?!
this, i didnt read anything after this post and really..IDC what else is said. but everything said here. is pure truth

Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 5:36 am

APX maroman wrote:
MosukeKodoSan wrote:
@Cheeky the cars not yours anymore, if you ask smooth/trk/kru to get involved the will effectively freeze the other guys bank until its paid off Wink
This is the reason i'm not keen on installments, but when a large number of the forum is in the 'mid teen' age bracket (or at least state of mind), a lot of them want everything right MEOW and have trouble saving. As such payments become a necessary evil
It's not worth leaving over, and the guilty party doesnt need naming and shaming. In fact reading this tread 'should' make them change their decision without mod intervention

@86, i'm really not sure why you always have to go on the offensive? If you are involved or not, whats the point of trolling Chips? To be honest with you a large number of members have 'tolerated' your outbursts and, I for one am close to just blocking your posts as you so far have added nothing to the community but attitude and drama

this, i didnt read anything after this post and really..IDC what else is said. but everything said here. is pure truth
I agree. Mosuke's words of wisdom, delete all posts and let this remain. lol!

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |
^Click^
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 5:49 am

well.. isnt Mosuke one of the older members? with age comes wisdom!! Very Happy

MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 6:03 am

bro, that would make me a week smarter than addie

Okami     No     Ichigun
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 6:13 am

^ That comment made you lose two weeks, that sucks. Wink

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |
^Click^
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 8:31 am

Lol to be honest re reading my post its a bit on the aggressive side, I should have worded it less assholey. At the end of the day we all have outbursts we aren't proud of, so next time it kicks off, if 'baby powder' doesn't calm the situation..... Uuuuuwheremybitches.... I'm thinking cute cat meme bombs to defuse the situation
Mmmmmmmmeeeeeeoooooooooowwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 9:43 am

Ooooo I like how you say that......

Bootie Bang Drift Gang....tapping tail since 1974
BnB F4: alot of cars.......you wanna buy one?
BnB Fh: Toyota Levin, Mazda RX3, Datsun 510, 240SX (2), ISF  
GRDA: Toyota Levin DubCluB
Beat Street: Datsun 510,
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Haha. Uuuuuuuuuuuuwheremabitches, its gotta flow
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm

Raaaàaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaape.

^Click^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   

Back to top Go down

If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: