Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[F/S or Trade] '94 Toyota GT-Four

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

[F/S or Trade] '94 Toyota GT-Four Empty
PostSubject: [F/S or Trade] '94 Toyota GT-Four   [F/S or Trade] '94 Toyota GT-Four I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:51 am

I am, once again, bored of a car and it's time for me to treat the other stocked lovelies sitting in my garage for months. That car is the 1994 Toyota Celica ST205 GT-Four.

This car is a reliable car, leagues better than the one I sold to help build it. Then again, with a chassis actually build for some power in the back, it shouldn't be surprising. She has a little bit of work done in on her, nothing extravagant but nothing cheap either. Race grade turbo puts out 29 on the pressure gauge. Excellent brand new cooling systems with cold air intake and high flow oil cooling. She's fully stripped, equipped with bucket seats, roll cage, seam welded and optimized for minimum weight and maximum durability. Great stopping power in her ceramic brake kit. Drivetrain's been fully overhauled for a sports setting, engine's also been remounted longitudinally for optimal RWD. Overall a decent track car, fun drift car and superb endurance racer.

Ahri's a $40,000 investment, barely any miles and OEM parts still in mint condition. I'm only asking for $27,500 or a trade for an equal or somewhat lesser Silvia S15. Open to other negotiations. Will not part.

[F/S or Trade] '94 Toyota GT-Four V2tO32x
1994 Toyota Celica GT-4 ST205 Turbo
Ahri

The Build Behind Ahri:
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

[F/S or Trade] '94 Toyota GT-Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: [F/S or Trade] '94 Toyota GT-Four   [F/S or Trade] '94 Toyota GT-Four I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Sooooh... if no one shows interest in this thang in the next few days, I guess I'll keep it and retract the F/S. Not that I don't like the car, just need some money for others.
Back to top Go down

[F/S or Trade] '94 Toyota GT-Four
Page 1 of 1