Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little idea... I guess?

Go down 
+3
MosukeKodoSan
Ilarnek
CheekyChipsYo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

A little idea... I guess? Empty
PostSubject: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:45 am

Hey hoes. I had a little thought whilst sippin' up some cwoffeeee'

Here on BnB, we work hard, buy a car, and build it? But, how much does it cost to build it to drift / Touge ...

I think I am going to build a car, using the free BnB parts and some small upgrades.

I am just thinking into what car should I use?....

What car should I use;

Whats my budget;

It will be a YouTube video for all to see the tune and setup INC pricing.

I will only use the prices from the BnB spreadsheet.

Car is not included in the Budget & It must be over $6,000 ( 1 weeks pay )

If it some how brings in a lot off interest I will do a series once a week.

Any suggestions welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Sounds pretty good, Personally I'd look into doing a something not often seen as a drift car? Though it maybe too much work for what you're looking for to make it drift well.
Also just another thought on this, would you take into account working time I.e: length of time to do it to a real car? Could spread the build out nicely over a period of time if it's lots of small cheap parts.

I'd defiantly watch it on the 'tube though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:47 pm

i'd watch this
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Hmmmm, so, you are saying I could possibly build a BnB car over a period off time, like we all have to do here? Sounds great to me, thats going on the list off things to do!

As for the who ' unusual car ' situation, I can make practically anything RWD drift almost stock, and as I will be running down hill it gives me a little more momentum to keep it sideways.

Any suggestions available for this, I'm now going to decided what to build for my next BnB car now aha, possibly the integra for grip and a new skid car :3
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Also, on the build project, I would have to write out a build list etc and try to make it long ish, host car meets etc to warrant the ' joy off building ' as I would call it, I got the idea in my mind and it sounds great, its just getting it in place correctly Sad
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:10 pm

After going through some garages and seeing one or two people stuck when it comes to building there E36 M3, I decided to build one, video should be up tomorrow once its uploaded Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:42 pm

CheekyChipsYo wrote:
After going through some garages and seeing one or two people stuck when it comes to building there E36 M3, I decided to build one, video should be up tomorrow once its uploaded Very Happy

M3s are perfect. My next car.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 pm

CheekyChipsYo wrote:
Hmmmm, so, you are saying I could possibly build a BnB car over a period off time, like we all have to do here? Sounds great to me, thats going on the list off things to do!

Sorry sound a bit dense there didn't I? /facepalm.
What I mean is normally the only thing stopping you putting upgrades down is waiting for the money to come through, but what if you had to take into account labour time? Though it'll probably have no affect on anything, just thought it'd be an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:18 pm

I'm not stuck on building my M3. It's pretty much where I want it. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Lol...my M3 does 200+ on old Lemans...it's way to much for Fujimi tho....
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:22 am

I was gonna do this and I thought of it weeks ago, but I can't make a youtube video or anything, so it's not like my voice will be heard. Literally lol.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:55 am

Morning everyone :3 the video is uploaded for the e36 down hill tune. However, I'm still trying to get ideas across to build a car as a project to make it a long project / movie.

It's all well and good including labour time, but, it's also impossible to add it as its all just ' select & buy ' ..... I decided is what I am going to do ( once I got the cash ) is to start a project and.....

Each week, upgrade, test drive, tune!

It will take approximately 8 weeks to build, once completed I can put all the saved clips together and hopefully with some magic I could pull it off.

Once again, ideas & suggestions needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:46 am

There should be at least a small segment about choosing the right hooker.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:29 am

Of corse, she has to be a filthy street corner slut who loves getting slapped around corners.

Come on then. Name a car kids!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little idea... I guess?   A little idea... I guess? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little idea... I guess?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: