Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street Turbo for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MDxPeACeSeLLS86
Wakaba

Street Turbo for sale Empty
PostSubject: Street Turbo for sale   Street Turbo for sale I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Street Turbo for sale

Ran on a BMW M6 which has now had an engine swap from I6 to V10, which can only run a twin turbo set-up.

Asking $2,200 for it or near offer.

Selling due to recent engine swap which only takes twin turbos, plus 500hp is already enough Razz. Adds around 40bhp to naturally aspirated I6 engines capable of swap, giving excellent horsepower increase for price. Should also add a reasonable amount of horsepower to stock turbo'd engines.

Reply on thread or message if interested,

PeaceSells...
Back to top Go down
TokenblackGuy4U
Mr. DIY
TokenblackGuy4U

PostSubject: Re: Street Turbo for sale   Street Turbo for sale I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:23 am

So did you buy the turbo on the stock motor or did it come with the stock motor from factory?

Just asking cause im trying to remember what we did with stock motors and turbo's last time we ran BnB. God i have a shockin memmory

Can anyone else remember?
Back to top Go down
MDxPeACeSeLLS86
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Street Turbo for sale   Street Turbo for sale I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:00 am

TokenblackGuy4U wrote:
So did you buy the turbo on the stock motor or did it come with the stock motor from factory?

Just asking cause im trying to remember what we did with stock motors and turbo's last time we ran BnB. God i have a shockin memmory

Can anyone else remember?

The turbo was a conversion I made on the stock I6 Engine, the engine was naturally aspirated prior to that. So it didn't come with the turbo from factory, I added it on. Only now I don't have a use for it as the new V10 engine in the car can only run a TT set-up Sad.

I would of sold the I6 engine along with it as well but it comes stock and I don't think there's any cars that can have it swapped into them, plus all other I6 engines produce different horsepower etc. so selling it just as a I6 engine swap wouldn't quite work. But if there is a way I can sell the stock engine that would be good Smile.
Back to top Go down
TokenblackGuy4U
Mr. DIY
TokenblackGuy4U

PostSubject: Re: Street Turbo for sale   Street Turbo for sale I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Ah ohk well the turbo's good to sell then mate seeing as you bought it (=

But the stock motor, unless another can have it as an engine swap. Your stuck with it im affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Turbo for sale   Street Turbo for sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Turbo for sale
Page 1 of 1