Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]

Go down 
+2
MosukeKodoSan
NBR A Senna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] Empty
PostSubject: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:21 am

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] SmokeampSlide-warehouse_zps8534b52d

The Team

HLR Razor
HLR GR1MR34P3R
TfR Milton
FMS Sam x

What We Do

HLR Razor - Razor is 1 of our main tuners hes very good at getting that last little bit of edge you need out of your car, if it means finding that little tenth you need for Time Attack, or finding that little extra Angle entrnce for Drifting hes able to find it,

HLR GR1MR34P3R - Grim is a very aggressive tuner and he will find that extra performance and push well over the boundrys to make sure he gets the most out of the car or cars hes tuning. some of his famous aggressive tunes would have to be Subarus he gets on very well with them and works magic on them machines, Grim is also one of our main painters hes done a lot of drift designs and race replicas, we will get some pictures to show soon

TfR Milton - Milton is one of main drifters, and is a very laid back drift tuner and painter, milton has come up with some great drift cars and has done some sweet drift tunes, and paints, we will get some of his photos up soon.

FMS Sam x - Sam is our Logo creator any logo we need or are after sam sits there and paints them, sam is starting to get into a very good aggressive drifter, pulls some sweet angle when he gets into the zone.

What We Are About

Project Smoke & Slide....

we are all Casual Forza players, that have always been a close bunch of friends that have helped each other all the way from Forza 3, Myself Razor and sam was massive hotllapers and racers that casually drifted now and again, And milton was a massive drifter and casual racer thats now swapped lol, basically we have all felt at home here on Built not Bought, so we decided to start a little team ( project ) and shop here to share our skills back to the community, we will be respectabul and will abide by all rules, we will not hustle or try and rob you on prices or anything thats yours, we will never do the same tune twice for a person, all tunes will be different mainly to suit the driver that asks us to tune the stuff. all we ask is when you have purchased tunes or designs from us is feedback, so we can try and improve and to help continue to grow and support more of the guys without the talent or the time to tune or paint.

Our Prices

Tuning Prices
Drifting - $1.000
Time Attack - $1.000
Touge - $1.000
Auto Cross - $1.000

Designs Prices

Carbon Fibre - prices may very, show us what you want
Logos - Prices may very, from size and type, so a small simple logo like volk would be $0.050 but something say like see through jap speed may be $0.300.

Full designs will very from around $3.500 - $7.500
$3.500 will be something pretty straight forward.
$7.500 will be a full design with widebody if wanted or replicas with loads of logos
Wide Body will start anywehre from $1.750 to $3.500

for more price info and a better range of prices just pm us or ask and show us what you are after in this thread Smile

we hope you use us and we hope our service will be welcomed here,

ps if spelling mistakes or things dont make sense i apolagise im dyslexic

BANK STATEMENT
Spoiler:

Shop Cars

Toyota Trueno

Special Delivery
Car: 1985 Toyota Tureno AE86
[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] 8091700118_a853b82ee2_z
Spoiler:

Nissan Silvia S15

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] SmokeampSlideS15_zps5be21092
Build

Spoiler:

Mazda Rx7

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] BNBRX7_zps59e32c1a
Build

Spoiler:

Last edited by NBR A Senna on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:55 am

Good luck guys! Very Happy
But dont forget to add the cost of materials to any paint jobs you do (a wide body is $1,600 in parts before you can take any profit, and a full livery is $3,000 before you can make some cash Wink )
Also everything has to go through the checkout thread for a mod to confirm how much the materials cost

just pm me if you need this post removed for other shop gubbins Laughing
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:04 pm

thank you for that info Smile
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 pm

No worries fella, and if you ever need any help or just a free fresh set of eyes to look over a paint, just ask (i would offer c&c to tunes but i'm pretty cack at them lol)
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:49 pm

You guys are a bunch of angry people. Everyone is aggressive Wink
Nah I'm just messing. Good luck guys !
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 pm

A delivery truck has been seen leaving the premises late......
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:23 pm

1ST car been deliverd just waiting on the 2nd one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Just showing some of my designs that i have done

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] Rhinowip_zps6aa64fc4

not yet complete

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] Yellowhat_zpsa7ad0f59

Yellow Hat all logos done between me and sam

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] Woodone_zpsaa253426

Woodone all Logos done between me and Sam

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] G-T-TPennzoil_zps13080801

PenZoil Skyline All main logos done by me and sam, forza universe logo new fm5 logos done by a friend for all my racing tuning garage

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] Carloan4u_zps32f6a776

BDC New Entrants CarLoan4u Replicas all done by me with some logos done by sam

so as you can see we do some good work, so look forward to seeing some requests from you soon

Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Last Of todays Deliveries have just arrived,

Nissan Silvia S15
Mazda RX7
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:58 pm

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] SmokeampSlideS15_zps5be21092

Thats The wide Body i Painted For the S15, im quite happy with how it turned out, very hard to decide due to shap of the car

let us know what you think of our work guys/girls
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Nice looking rides in here!!!! Good luck with the shop fellas!!!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Nice looking rides in here!!!! Good luck with the shop fellas!!!

+1 to that..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]   [PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PSS] Project Smoke & Slide [Team+Shop]
Page 1 of 1