Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!

Go down 
+17
DIS Radical
DIS M0LICI0US
schmitty4491
Conan
Sidewinder
Falken HD
ONI Synyster
AC x Stunner
ratR0
Document_One
MosukeKodoSan
Volkswagen Yo
Drags
Cougar
TXSCHMIDT
DIS OldManTiger
Impulse
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

ONE or PS4?
Xbox ONE
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap55%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 17 ]
PS4
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap19%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Both
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap16%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Neither
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap10%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:39 am

Dragz wrote:
I'm getting the Xbox One only for Forza 5 and thats it... Spending like $500 just for Forza 5...

And to try and get the Gamertag: Yolo.

Yo know... your old gamertag still carries, right? Razz

Anyways, I'm getting the PS4 unless they revoke that stupid bs policy where you have to log in through live once every 24 hours to play. And download all your shit to your drive. >_>

Also I hear FM5 is going to be a candy-coated version of FM4... with newer cars. No thanks, not paying 570 bucks for that.

On the flipside... FF 16!!!!!!!!!! AND it's coming out on the PS3 -and- PS4 and the account transfer will be seamless, they say.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:52 am

You haven't been reading this thread, or watching the vid Impulse posted today, lol. There is no log in every 24 hours anymore, and you aren't forced to download all your games to your hard drive. As for FM5 being candy coated FM4, you really haven't been following that either, lol. Its an entirely different game engine. It's not even in the same zip code as FM4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:07 am

All I have to say is..........
FM5 BETTER have better support for the Forza Drifters than fitment and rubber effects...
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:09 am

Well, the 2012 Mustang GT(not the Boss 302) is finally coming, so I'm really happy about that. I'm also happy for others about the policy reversal. I just need to know if the R34 will stay in FM5. If not, I don't know what I'll do lol.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:16 am

IKR? You and tons of other people at FM.net use that car. Razz
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:17 am

I don't care about them; they use it because it's fast. I don't. Smile
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:17 am

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
You haven't been reading this thread, or watching the vid Impulse posted today, lol. There is no log in every 24 hours anymore, and you aren't forced to download all your games to your hard drive. As for FM5 being candy coated FM4, you really haven't been following that either, lol. Its an entirely different game engine. It's not even in the same zip code as FM4.

Nope, saw the OP talking about it and assumed it was the expo vids again. If they're removing the retarded issues I'd consider it, but so far there doesn't seem to be anything super-substantial about FM5 other than new cars. And there'll be the same old pointards, so unless they completely redo the drift system I don't see much good there either.

But again, the PS4 will be having games MUCH more appealing than, oh, say, Halo 4. I'm psyched for Destiny and Final Fantasy though, and of course, the unbiased Battlefield 4.

It'll all come down to social, because if I have too many friends sticking to it, I'd be forced to buy it because I don't want to be that guy with no one to really play with.

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 Mexican_800024_900865
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:23 am

Old King wrote:
DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Tiger said some stuff.

Nope, saw the OP talking about it and assumed it was the expo vids again. If they're removing the retarded issues I'd consider it, but so far there doesn't seem to be anything super-substantial about FM5 other than new cars. And there'll be the same old pointards, so unless they completely redo the drift system I don't see much good there either.

But again, the PS4 will be having games MUCH more appealing than, oh, say, Halo 4. I'm psyched for Destiny and Final Fantasy though, and of course, the unbiased Battlefield 4.

It'll all come down to social, because if I have too many friends sticking to it, I'd be forced to buy it because I don't want to be that guy with no one to really play with.

IMG is broken

Of course the drift system is going to be different. Is it going to be accurate? Doubt it, all games are made to be realistic in the creator's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:44 am

If Forza 5 has night time driving, immediately sold.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:49 am

T10 confirmed FM5 has no night or weather.
Back to top Go down
http://moustacherides.tumblr.com/
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:23 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:

lol Bullshit. It is just newer cars and that it. Shiny graphics maybe, but its just an update basically. They've done nothing apart from take features out.

Everyone be like 'FUK YEA OPEN WHEEL!'....which other games have had for like...ever?
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:31 pm

To fix that "quote error" press the button highlighted.
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 9093150074_586c56c228_o
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 pm

You do understand they are laser scanning the tracks (update), completely new tire model (update) new physics engine (update), new paint options (update), new way of tuning (launch control has been confirmed), new "AI" (update from FM1), also Mclaren is working with them for a new aero package. 

So it's FM4 with open wheel and shiny graphics..... Yep.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Darth mong wrote:
DIS OldManTiger wrote:

lol Bullshit. It is just newer cars and that it. Shiny graphics maybe, but its just an update basically. They've done nothing apart from take features out.

Everyone be like 'FUK YEA OPEN WHEEL!'....which other games have had for like...ever?

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and bullshit your bullshit. Take some time, watch an interview or 2, read an article or 2. Its an entirely new physics system from the ground up. They are even bothering to redo the tracks, using laser scanning of the real life track itself. As for open wheel, I don't care much either way, so that isn't effecting my opinion a bit.

*EDIT* HAHA, Volk beat me by 1 minute ^^.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:31 pm

It'd be nice if some people in here read the OP lol.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Impulse wrote:
It'd be nice if some people in here read the OP lol.
Since when does that happen? pfft.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:33 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Haha, true.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Darth mong wrote:
DIS OldManTiger wrote:

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and bullshit your bullshit. Take some time, watch an interview or 2, read an article or 2. Its an entirely new physics system from the ground up. They are even bothering to redo the tracks, using laser scanning of the real life track itself. As for open wheel, I don't care much either way, so that isn't effecting my opinion a bit.

*EDIT* HAHA, Volk beat me by 1 minute ^^.

Old man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7