Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!

Go down 
+17
DIS Radical
DIS M0LICI0US
schmitty4491
Conan
Sidewinder
Falken HD
ONI Synyster
AC x Stunner
ratR0
Document_One
MosukeKodoSan
Volkswagen Yo
Drags
Cougar
TXSCHMIDT
DIS OldManTiger
Impulse
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ONE or PS4?
Xbox ONE
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap55%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 17 ]
PS4
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Both
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap16%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Neither
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:38 am

Forza 6 will be out before GT6 on the PS4.... Polyphony doesn't believe in deadlines.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 am

Tiger that's 1 thing the Xbox also does, I didn't commented on the post about cloud gaming as its been around for years and is something the current gen is more than capable of. Hell you only need a £100 micro pc capable of smooth 1080 playback and an Internet connection fast enough to stream 1080 without buffering to play the most graphic intensive games now. 

Telling me I'm trying to be anti Xbox is just you ignoring or dismissing sonys advantage

But hey let me know how that works out for ya Wink

@volk I wouldn't be surprised if ps6 is out before gt6 is on the ps4 lol
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First link in google over day one of e3 xb1 vs ps4, but the writers for Forbes are just Sony fanboys too, I'm far less scathing than the experts are. 

I'm off to look for a single article or review saying ms is ahead... I may be some time
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:52 am

Mosuke, your attitude is amusing. Your snarky comments do not make you look more intelligent, just bitchy, lol.

"Telling me I'm trying to be anti Xbox is just you ignoring or dismissing sonys advantage
But hey let me know how that works out for ya
 Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 Icon_wink"

First of all, I haven't ignored or dismissed anything. That is purely your opinion, not mine, so, its working out quite fine, I've already preordered my Xbox 1 and feel great about it. I don't feel Sony has a single advantage. I could not care less about the 24 hour connection to the internet, as my box is always connected. I could not care less about the used games situation as 99.9% of games I've purchased since my very first Nintendo have been new. Sony does not have Forza. Sony does not have Ryse: Son Of Rome. Sony does not have the enhanced TV features that I actually like. So, since I do not care about those things, the advantage you speak of is gone, TO ME. You're entitled to your opinion as to which is better, as am I. The only things I've responded to you about have been items of fact, not opinion, and yet you continue to say snide things. You can carry on that way, but I'm done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:08 am

I'm bitchy? You're the one that misinterpreted my post and 'laughed out loud' at me remember. 
I've simply changed tone in response to yours. 
You're right the posts on a forum can never show someone's true intellect, my IQ level does that just fine for me Laughing

It seems that the snide remarks you make are just fine, but for anyone to react to them puts them in the wrong. 

Ok fella enjoy your Xbox 1, as I will which ever console proves in the end (after E3 and other press releases show each systems flaws and merits) to be the better fit for me..
I'd just suggest not using any search engines for E3 info and sticking to the videos your 360 shows you for the time being Wink
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:30 am

^ Snarky, just as I knew you would be. Thanks for proving the point. I never misinterpreted a thing, nor said a smartass comment to you prior to you thinking that you were somehow smarter than me, and that I would not get the inferences in your comments, the implied "duh". Show me my snide comments in this thread. There weren't any. So, your latest response has only served to show yet again that you assume other's opinions that differ from your own are somehow less informed and less knowledgeable. I've done the searches you've told me I should stay away from, and I fully explained to you in my previous post as to why the xbox wins for me. Just because you don't agree does not make my reasoning less than spot on. And on that note, enjoy crafting your next attempt at a witticism, I won't be bothered to read it.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:31 am

Ya i not getting any system until I know exactly what they CAN and CANT do for sure. Still think its very early to pre order a $500 system but thats all you Tiger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:21 am

Guys, this isn't that big a deal... Everybody relax. All of you guys are forgetting that both companies will make millions off of this anyway...
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:27 am

Ya but who cares what they make..its how they make it
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:30 am

Impulse wrote:
Guys, this isn't that big a deal... Everybody relax. All of you guys are forgetting that both companies will make millions off of this anyway...
Back to top Go down
Conan
Wheels And A Drop
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:35 am

As someone that buys old games this is kind of a big deal
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:36 am

Hahah what a great add
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:37 am

I wasn't upset over which platform anyone gets, lol. It was the condescending tone in Mosuke's responses to me. I'm fine, and as jovial as usual. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 am

Win.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:41 am

Impulse wrote:
Win.
Back to top Go down
schmitty4491
Cut Springs
schmitty4491

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:28 am

Xbox One fanboy checking in.
Back to top Go down
DIS M0LICI0US
Mr. DIY
DIS M0LICI0US

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:29 am

I pre ordered my Xbox One..and I will make love to it when I get it.

call me a fan boy
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:31 am

I wouldn't call you a fanboy, I just think it's too early to tell.
Back to top Go down
DIS Radical
Wakaba
DIS Radical

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:32 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First link in google over day one of e3 xb1 vs ps4, but the writers for Forbes are just Sony fanboys too, I'm far less scathing than the experts are. 

I'm off to look for a single article or review saying ms is ahead... I may be some time

Considering Forbes is a website about money, it only makes sense that logic would point you to a console that

A: Is cheaper
B: Is in the popular opinion of already being the generation winner

So, obviously Forbes may choose Sony, but to consider them experts is laughable.

The only person that can decide whether a console is better than the other is the person buying it. This is a subjective matter, so system specs and restrictions matter are on a person by person basis.

When those "experts" start wiping my ass after I take the Browns to the Super Bowl, maybe I'll start to take note of their opinion.

I can easily find you multiple articles and reviews that like Microsoft's choice in what they are doing, but it doesn't matter since your opinion is yours and does not apply to anyone but you.

I fully believe the PS4 is a better console, but guess what? I'm not going fanboy telling everybody that they're wrong for getting an Xbox One over a PS4. Also, if you're so worried about specs, you're wasting your breath looking at consoles.
Back to top Go down
DIS M0LICI0US
Mr. DIY
DIS M0LICI0US

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:36 am

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 Xbox-one-new1
Back to top Go down
Conan
Wheels And A Drop
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:38 am

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 Tumblr_moagdcOXsw1r3jsrko1_500
Back to top Go down
schmitty4491
Cut Springs
schmitty4491

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:40 am

DIS M0LICI0US wrote:
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 Xbox-one-new1
LOL
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:17 am

Lol.... Used games on PS4 will exist also. Watch. Why would companies only get used sales games from X1. You do understand that it's still up to the publishers if they want to do that or not (and I'm sure 90% will considering they already have to do it on the X1). 

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:07 am

Seriously tiger, my tone was in response
I understand your choice as the pull of fm5, the controller (never been a fan of the ps controller) and lack of cininova are very strong. 
But for me those reasons don't cover the £80, and that's before the issues with the one. 
I am honestly looking for reasons to get a one over a ps4 as a die hard 360 fan. But forza being better than any ps4 offerings just isn't enough to make I remotely close

The whole idea of this thread is to discuss the differences of the systems,
You have basically said, not listening I've already ordered the xb1. 
Most of us are still on the fence and anyone looking objectively will be forced to concede ms is behind. 

As for the Forbes article, if you read it the journalist is an avid 360 player and has a background in gaming. 
I'm not saying that any article from a respected source is automatically right, simply that is the overiding consensus in the industry. 

So onto my comments over system specification. How is this not a relevant area to examine on a pair of competing consoles? If you buy a tv do you not compare features and hardware of similarly priced TV's? When buying a pc, don't you shop around for the highest quality components at the price range you can afford?

Deciding now is way too soon for me as ill be pulling the trigger around release when the most info is available  

But tiger feel free to ignore my post or even claim again that I've continued to 'be the one with attitude' anyone that reads our posts can make up thier own mind as to each of our tones. But I'm not sure why you think I've been saying 'I'm smarter than you because I don't agree with you'. People often disagree without having to bring IQ into the equasion. 

If in the coming months ms make changes or release killer info I will buy the xb1. So I'm not being anti Xbox or a ps4
Fanboy, I honestly want the xb1 to be as good as the ps4
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:14 am

Volk from the yes no answers by sony at E3 I think EA and the like will be using online passes and such (just with a different name) So yeah I think they will still try to get in our pockets but Sony would apear not to be joining them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next