HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:28 pm

It looked like this, but red....it was my cousin's when he was in HS and I was 12. Luckily he had a ranch that I could drive on.

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |
^Click^

Last edited by Sidewinder on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Jetta

Painter at Quantum Designs - Built Not Bought - 2000 Pontiac Trans Am
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:31 pm

o_o

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |

| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |
^Click^
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Falken HD wrote:
Jetta

^Click^
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Oh the pic didn't load for me

Painter at Quantum Designs - Built Not Bought - 2000 Pontiac Trans Am
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:55 pm

? it is Flickr

^Click^
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Is it a people's car? Type 1? umm reliant kitten?
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Sidewinder wrote:
A volk...............

Imma need you to change your sentence.

Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
Sidewinder wrote:
A volkswagen............

Imma need you to change your sentence.

^Click^
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:36 pm

K thanks... volk is what most people call me. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Can you guys see this?!

^Click^
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Yup haha
And you named it yourself in the edit for Volk
The word you posted is the actual name, and any 'creepy crawly' name is a nickname given by an American car salesman trying to make it easier to sell
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:59 pm

It says the manufacturer not the car itself, but since you are so certain, here have the s15 kit!!! Razz

^Click^
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:05 am

Volkswagen means people's car and the 'Beatle' was literally just that
Now say thank you hitler for making herbie, so silver lining? Mel Gibson probably thinks so lol
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:39 am

lol thanks selena bromez

Okami     No     Ichigun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread   

Back to top Go down

Empty atm Sidewinder's Giveaway Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: