Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!

Go down 
+11
Sidewinder
MichaelC
DIS OldManTiger
Milton
Cougar
Smoke Screen
Impulse
TGF KillaCali
roberts141
Drags
Luccbag
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
roberts141
Oil Changer

Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 pm

I send u a replay Im pretty sure sir lucc
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:08 pm

i got nothin in my inbox and i haven't deleted anything
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 pm

if u have the replay still post in on your sf and tag it as "entry" so I can find it
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Is this still continuing Luucbag?
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:00 am

its over I just have been busy and have not had time to track down a few of the missing replays. Real life has been taking the driver seat right now as it should. I will not be collecting any host money from this it will be added to the prize pot due to the complications and the late closing date.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Okay sounds good, just making sure because I'm locking up the old events.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:01 am

there were six actual participants in this thing and I am putting the host money into the prize pot
so it will go like this
1st Conan 2500
2nd Drags 2000
3rd Smoke 1500
4th wanted 1000
5th sidewinder 250 bonus plus your 500 for participation
6th milton street part and your 500 for participation

and again I am sorry this sat on the back burner so long
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Can you post conans run? I wanna see
Back to top Go down
Conan
Wheels And A Drop
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:03 pm

It was just 3 90° Wallride drifts (90° around near enough the whole corner) Smile
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:37 pm

the wall taps are what bumped you up on the score and smoke just search silverstone replays with the key word entry and you will find it
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Alright man well done Conan il search it later
Back to top Go down
Conan
Wheels And A Drop
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Thanks Smoke!
I'll be sure to check out your replay later Smile
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 am

next time if there is a next time I will be very specific about what has to go down. I am surprised that people had soo many questions about an entry contest like nobody knows what proper entries look like. Smoke your entry was very good and very smooth it was clearly a podium entry and I judged it as such.  There was a bit of a snafu as I did not expect people to be pulling 360's and 1080's. I went with the traditional high angle entry. Conan bumped up the board because he wall tapped and that made his run stand out from the other traditional style runs.  I thought these contests would be more fun then just posting pics of meaningless scores but I guess not they seem only to lead to confusion so I will think long and hard about hosting another one. I thank you all for your participation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3