Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reaper Motors Requests Welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reaper mech
Wakaba

Reaper Motors  Requests Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Reaper Motors Requests Welcome   Reaper Motors  Requests Welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:30 am

some of you may have seen me on the fm.net forums .Im a fair tuner been tuning since FM2 i can tune for drag,autocross,and circuit , have been dabbling in drift tuning (i will take special orders for this though) feel free to send a friend request to check out my lb positions

when asking for a tune please specify what the race rules, and a copy of you parts (gift me a parts tune, or pm me a list), and what driving assists you use.along with your preferred braking pressure

all tunes will be completed based on when they are recieved

prices range from 500cr-5k cr depending on the difficulty of the car track combo(will update prices when needed)

feel free to ask questions or for tuning tips

Bank Statement:

click my sig for my open source tunes and a bit more about my self

Last edited by reaper mech on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reaper mech
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Motors Requests Welcome   Reaper Motors  Requests Welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:09 pm

for the first 5 customers you will get 1 free tune when you pick up your requested tune!!!
Back to top Go down
reaper mech
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Motors Requests Welcome   Reaper Motors  Requests Welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:54 am

just giving this a small bump , waiting for some work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Motors Requests Welcome   Reaper Motors  Requests Welcome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper Motors Requests Welcome
Page 1 of 1