Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The plea of a poor boy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saracuze
Cut Springs
Saracuze

The plea of a poor boy. Empty
PostSubject: The plea of a poor boy.   The plea of a poor boy. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 pm

So! I got tired of the fact that i couldn't accept car gifts or use the AH/SF, so i decided to re-start my save game after all this time.

The problem i had, is that i couldn't gift cars or use the AH so i couldn't save any of my stuff. Meaning, i'm now on Level 1, Year 1, with 0CR...

If anybody would be willing to donate a few cashmonies to me, that would be absolutely fantasmic!

Let me know if any of you are feeling kind enough and i'll whack a car up on the AH Smile
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The plea of a poor boy.   The plea of a poor boy. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:05 pm

I had to restart my whole game save recently due to a banning and amnesty situation over the rim glitch, so I don't have mad fat stacks like I used to, but I could throw you a million.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The plea of a poor boy.   The plea of a poor boy. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:45 pm

if you put a P.O.S. in the AH for a mil buyout i'll help you out if you still need it?
Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs
Saracuze

PostSubject: Re: The plea of a poor boy.   The plea of a poor boy. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:55 pm

It's okay guys, don't worry... A friend of mine threw 15mil my way Smile

Thanks for the offers though, really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The plea of a poor boy.   The plea of a poor boy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The plea of a poor boy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: