Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Community Idea: Touge

Go down 
+6
Fizzy
M1KE0
Carlos 201
TRK
RadiatedSlime
xOneLimiTx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

Community Idea: Touge Empty
PostSubject: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 pm

I recently got into togue and love it. I run B class togue on New downhill Fujimi.
I just follow my basic rules.
-no racing slicks
-must be over 2,000 IB
-Mostly JDM cars
-B500 max PI rating
I usually just do the new downhill on Fujimi, but wanting to start on some point to point on the Nurburgring.

I would love for BNB to start some sort of togue league with rules; and we could have special events like we do in drifting. I also think that people should start at the C-A class cars and then get approved to move on to the S class cars. Like the S class drivers license, and if you already own a S class drivers license then you do not have to redo the testing. Obviously we would have to create our cars from our BNB money and can not just and make a car and race it.

These are just my idea's. I'm am not a moderator of an official at BNB but just putting in my input on what could help the community.
Please tell me what you think, if BNB should have some sort of togue league thing going.

Last edited by xOneLimiTx on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RadiatedSlime
Wheels And A Drop
RadiatedSlime

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:36 pm

I would be up for a touge league. I have always been an avid touge fan. Where I stay there's not much mountainous areas but the few we do have we run like crazy.
Would be great to see it in BNB. It would just need some proper rules in place and that's where the community can jump in and help develop a good set of rules.
I"m all for it!
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:54 am

Do you togue B classes?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Could you explain Togue some more?
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:30 pm

This is gunna be long... If I forgot anything, feel free to correct me.

Have you ever played NFS carbon? If so remember the boss battles? The boss battles took place on mountains and you had to stick to the boss as close as posible.

If you didn't play carbon...
Then togue means mountain pass. The objective is to see if you can stick to the guy leading. If you can stay within 50Ft or less then you win that round. Its a best out of three type battle. Also when you togue I usually do not pass the leading car. This is because that's not the way a togue, but some people do.

Some vids you can find on youtube.
Just search up JST Rune cause he does this togue battle log vids. I think he races S class thoguh.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Sounds pretty cool actually!

Thanks for explaining, I had heard about and seen videos but never knew it was like this.
I thought it simply meant mountain drifting.

If I have time I would participate!
Back to top Go down
Carlos 201
Mr. DIY
Carlos 201

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:46 pm

we held togue events in FM3 even had a series going for a little while. I would be in for this
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Togue is also like drifting. For example in the anime series initial d they togued and drifted at the same time. Love that series.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:11 pm

yeah this sound like something after i get some more cash
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:37 pm

HAHA same here. Have a good '69 Z that I tuned up for New downhill.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:21 pm

i could swap the awd kit in the 240 and bam!
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm

OH GAWD Please don't
Back to top Go down
RadiatedSlime
Wheels And A Drop
RadiatedSlime

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Agreed with post below.
This is why we're a community so stuff like this can get sorted out. I've raced touge in FM3 but the rules always made it kinda bad.

Last edited by RadiatedSlime on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fizzy
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Drifting actually originated from Touge racing.
Touge just means Mountain pass in Japanese. People used to race down the mountains and when they pushed their cars more and more they started to drift.

I like touge alot, but IMO the rules you have up there don't prove a even playing field.

The Best Motoring International rules for the touge are actually quite brilliant and I tested them with almost every car that can be tuned to these rules and every car posted similiar lap times.

I can post these rules here if wanted.
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:37 am

Sure. That would be great.
Idk I ve tried those rules aswell. And the random people that join my lobbies just agree to them because they are quick and simple.
I did play with those rules when I first started
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Just read this. Me wants to vote yes
Back to top Go down
BLKJ Takahashi
BLKJ Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Touge.... touge... touge... Not togue...

This idea has been passed down from many since FM1. In FM2 since we didn't have a legitimate "downhill" we used Section D of Nurburgring (similar to the Hot Version touge battles).
Back to top Go down
http://tuningag.freeforums.org/index.php
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 pm

This would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:04 am

Oh yea. Auto correction...
Changing it...
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Oil Changer
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:56 pm

would be cool with a good rule set, my next car was gunna be a hachi anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Idea: Touge   Community Idea: Touge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Idea: Touge
Page 1 of 1