Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!

Go down 
+36
TDT Spirit
MosukeKodoSan
DIS OldManTiger
sSPapowSs
Velarys
Spaz
Kholossal
APX maroman
Shinjitsu
Edmard
xARCTIKKAMOx
RyanHappyHands
Smooth
ONI Synyster
Kru Jones
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
GRT 458Italia
l iAlexxx l
xCalluumm
JiqSaw Bunqie
DB BeeDee
ratR0
Hunchbak
xxx HlPPY xxx
Carlos 201
Sideways Sm3g
BLKJ Takahashi
Box tyler boX
M1KE0
xOneLimiTx
TokenblackGuy4U
Fail
RadiatedSlime
Impulse
TRK
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Cant believe Ive never seen this.

Hello, I'm Estefan, 20 years old, I live in the Chicago suburbs. Im currently majoring in accounting which I should be receiving my associates in next semester. I've gone through 11 cars but only two were rwd which were a 86 BMW E30 318i and a 95 BMW 318is. I currently own a swapped 95 Honda Civic Ex after blowing the motor on a Eclipse GST. I love graphic design although I have never had any classes in graphic design so I am self tought. I am the founder of several things on Forza including BNB, TougeUnion, Drift Ink Magazine, SlydeLife and tons more. To learn more about me click on the link below for my interview with Turn 10 Studios.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi, Im Ryan, but most people call me Ryan. I've loved cars my entire life, but I never really looked into real drifting before watching MrAeroHD's vids or Initial D. I started getting into drifting with forza 2, but I had no idea how to tune, and no idea what car to use. Forza 3, I was kind of a tool. I used R3 AWD cars and went all "OMG KENNY FROM THE BLOCK TIME TO DURFT RALLY LYFE" Then, this summer, I found bnb. Pretty much changed my perception on cars, and has taught me a hell of a lot, so Im gonna have to thank everyone for that Smile
Back to top Go down
xARCTIKKAMOx
Wakaba
xARCTIKKAMOx

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:58 am

OH HAI, my name is Tyler but I prefer to be called Arctik
My dad flies Hot air balloons
He also drives a 99 Scooby outback
My dream car is a Std hatch
I got xbox taken away because I had a C in science Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edmard
Wakaba
Edmard

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:59 am

Sup guys, some of you may know me, some of you might know of me, most of you won't know me at all so here I am.

Names Edmard (pronounced like retard not like turd) or you can call me ED Very Happy
Not drifting at the Mo as I'm only 19 and here in the UK the insurance companies butt fuck you out of every penny you have when your young and male. However me 'n me Dad are looking into buying an old datsun (either a 100a or a B110) for a project car or maybe an MX5 for track days.
I'm studying Foundation Art and Design which is basically a massive doss all day erry day. But yeah I play forza when I'm not doing that.
If anybody lives in the Surrey area of the UK then hit me up, I'm looking into going to Track Days as a spectator on the regular, so yeah, better to go in a group than on your own.

Yep. Hai.
Back to top Go down
http://edmard.tumblr.com
xARCTIKKAMOx
Wakaba
xARCTIKKAMOx

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:04 am

OMG squirtle
Back to top Go down
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer
Shinjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Oi Razz

My name is Truth Arikayu(Alikay in Japanese), you can call me any of the 2
I live Philadelphia, Pa
I've traveled back and forth to Japan( twice now ) for business reasons.
I'm currently in school at the moment, I attend ATC, a trade built for automotive enthusiasts.
I drive a 1991 Nissan Sileighty built from ground up, in japan I own a 1995 Nissan Skyline Enr33 Gts-t 25, sort of my daily driver there(lol at the daily part).
I am 18 years old, not spoiled, I've earned all that I have in respect and knowledge.
I work at a garage known as Muhatsu Auto works, a private shop that I visit twice a month.
I am also an artist currently working on a manga known as Hashiriya Toge, I used to dance(b-boy)

That's it, Arigato!!

Last edited by Shinjitsu on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:37 pm

im Ryan, im 20 years old
im from grove city Pennsylvania but currently live in Beaver Falls Pennsylvania
i love every motorsport, from drifting to F1, NASCAR to rally, motocross to baja 1000
i drive a 2000 chevy blazer but ive owned 3 S chassis
i ride 4 wheelsers, currently a 1996 honda 300ex, i use to be able to cover screamo's but a few years ago i got really sick and i can bearly yell let alone scream anymore.
after i buy a FRS next year im going to a community collage to be either a engine builder or a fabricator and pursue my dreams of opening/owning a speed shop building race cars for a living
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Kholossal
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:24 am

Sup everyone!I'm David Phung and from good 'ol Alabama but Louisiana is my true home.I love drifting and pretty much all kinds of car culture because of the insane amount of diversity.Even though I love all things cars,I also love bikes.I drive a Lexus IS250 that I helped pay for but isn't truly mine.

Because of that I want to buy a 240sx in the near future.Even though I don't consider the IS250 mine I have one thing that truly belongs to me,my Honda CBR600rr that I've brought back from the dead from its previous owner.If you ever want to drift feel free to hit me up!

GT:Kholossal
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:57 pm

What up, my Name is Dustin
I'm 30
I work in the Oil Field as a Inspector here in Texas.
I live in Houston, but I also live in Midland.
I used to race Motorcycle till a pretty bad wreck back in April 2012 where I broke my pelvis in 5 place and broke my wrist.
I have to race bike now (just turned to 636 into one) and a R6
I drive a 91 240sx w/ KA24De and she is about to get boosted here in the next couple of months.
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Howdo. I'm Velarys, but call me El as it is just easier. I'm 20, from the terrible and I work in a factory (yay...).

I don't drive as, until recently, I've not had the money to pay for everything. I want a car when I pass my test, not having to save up all over again.

I love all things cars, and drifting was a hit the first time I saw it. Since then my dream has been to own an 86.

I mountain bike when I can, love music and I write a fair bit too.

Overall I'm incredibly laid back and very open about my ability in game (I suck).

Anyway, I look forward to my time here, can't wait to get on the track!

My GT is Velarys if anyone wants to add me and share some pointers and a laugh.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:43 am

Yo yo!

Im Tom,
Im UK Based (south Yorkshire)
im 22
im in My 17th consecutive season Racing downhill bikes.
However im out injured for another 3 months (Carpel Tunnel surgery)

I drive a E36 325i, i got rid of the Girly 2.5 straight 6 and just dropped in a 4.0 v8 (NOMNOMNOMNOM)

i also like eating out, walks in the park, and romantic nights in Wink
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Name is Tim or Tiger, either or.
I'm 38, I'm old, hence the GamerTag.
Detroit, Michigan.
I'm Head I.T. and Business Manager of a medical billing facility.
I'm married with 4 kids. I'm a car junkie, having owned 30+ cars and trucks. Right now, my car is a euro spec 1995 VW Corrado VR6. It sits on 18" Mark 5 GTI wheels, with a KW Variant 2 suspension. It drives my wife nuts that its not a family car, but hey, thats why I bought her a new Durango, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Finally I guy my age......i dont feel so alone......lol
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Finally I guy my age......i dont feel so alone......lol

You're a fellow old dude?
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Yeah I'm 38....be 39 in August......5 daughters, married, the works......my intro is up there somewhere
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 pm

He's basically ancient.
Still drives like he just got his licence, though ;]
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 pm

*dances like an idiot for not being the oldest on here*
haha i'm only 30 years young me! lololol
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Cleaned the 'pedophile' act.
Makes no sense at all and it's not nice.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:06 pm

TRK wrote:
He's basically ancient.
Still drives like he just got his licence, though ;]

Like i just got my permit pal....get it right..LOL
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 pm

I have no idea what a permit is.

Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 Kermit-the-Frog

;]
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:20 pm

LOL!!!! Its what you get in the US before you are eligble for a license. its only valid if a licensed driver is in the car with you
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Haha, only in the US ;]
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Ahh I'll do this also since I've never formally introduced myself in BNB.

My name's Alex, I'm 17 and I live in South Florida.
I used to race dirtbikes competitively growing up until 2 years ago I broke my right femur and had major nerve damage in the left leg. I was pretty tore up from that and gave up on motocross. But, motorsports lived on. After selling the dirtbikes I had put together enough money and discovered drifting. I bought a '91 240sx hatch and began going to the local drift sessions around my area. Other than drifting when I can I like to volunteer with close friends at their animal shelter with my girlfriend. I work at my local grocery store as a bag boy for some extra spending money. I strip the excess copper my Dad brings home (he's an electrical supervisor for his company) for car money. I just ordered BC Racing BR Type coilovers last night actually; and a 9000lb car lift. $2,100 worth Razz

That's basically what I do. I'm graduating this year and starting at my state college in the fall. I plan on transferring to USF and go for a Pharmaceutical license (I know right, drifter not wanting to open a shop). I love journalism and photography as well.

Add me on xbox! I play almost anything and love meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:53 pm

I'm almost exactly like you. I want to go into either medicine or acting.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 am

Hey guys! I'm Cody, and I'm from Arkansas. I'm 22 and I'm currently unemployed. Some of you may know me as Ninja O Dume. Hope to have a lot of fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: