Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!

Go down 
+36
TDT Spirit
MosukeKodoSan
DIS OldManTiger
sSPapowSs
Velarys
Spaz
Kholossal
APX maroman
Shinjitsu
Edmard
xARCTIKKAMOx
RyanHappyHands
Smooth
ONI Synyster
Kru Jones
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
GRT 458Italia
l iAlexxx l
xCalluumm
JiqSaw Bunqie
DB BeeDee
ratR0
Hunchbak
xxx HlPPY xxx
Carlos 201
Sideways Sm3g
BLKJ Takahashi
Box tyler boX
M1KE0
xOneLimiTx
TokenblackGuy4U
Fail
RadiatedSlime
Impulse
TRK
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Welcome Cody, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Medicine is a great career so long as we don't turn toward social medicine. Even then I mean you'll still make a 6 figure income lol
Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs
Saracuze

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:49 pm

My name's John Wayne and i used to ride a horse. There's not much space to do it now, with all the cars and stuff, so i just walk places now. People like to get photos of me because they think my cowboy outfit is cool.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:07 pm

It is cool, John Wayne. It is the coolest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Saracuze wrote:
My name's John Wayne and i used to ride a horse. There's not much space to do it now, with all the cars and stuff, so i just walk places now. People like to get photos of me because they think my cowboy outfit is cool.

Cool story Bro.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer
Shinjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Saracuze wrote:

Sounds Legit.
Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs
Saracuze

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:29 am

I think you're both very rude for not believing me. If i still had my pistols i'd whoop yer heads.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:41 pm

About me?........Um, I like turtles?
There sums me right up geek
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer
Brenwalsh

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Hey guys, The names brendan and im from ireland.
Im 17 and im not driving anything at the minute but with a few odd jobs i can make up enough for a motor.

Joined BnB for touge and autocross but i've been drifting since i had need for speed on the old playstation and hopefully i can keep up with you guys at it Laughing

Hope to see you on the track!!

Bren
Back to top Go down
Artwebber
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Thought I might give this a go lol .
I'm Chris 23 years old from Melbourne Australia ( G Day mate ) lol .
I'm a warehouse storeman that works night shift hence why I'm on when uk or Americans are on lol .
I'm a hard worker been doing the job since I was 15 so forza is my hobby and something to have fun on during the day when friends are working .
Been on forza since Fm2 founder of xenon and zenki .
I have a passion for fords and getting my hands dirty used to always have a project in the shed also a good car to drive in as a daily .
I work hard so I play hard I'm never the serious type I'm always either making jokes or having a laugh .
Currently saving up for a drifter not sure what to get yet lol .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: