Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick question.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler
Oil Changer
Skyler

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey, new here, just wondering how do I buy my first car, do I have To get it from the classifieds? Or can I just choose my first car? I understand everything else :p

Also I guess this would be a fine time to get aquainted, hi I'm skyler and I'm pretty new to forza and cars in general but I do like them a lot, I guess I'd say obsessed. Been drifting irl a few times and will be getting a new car soon so I'll be able to take myself to the track. I'm from Florida and love to surf and skate and generally all progressive sports.
My gamer tag is sheepler but I have been using my brothers(iamaspiritbomb) as I don't have live at this very second.
I'm really interested in bnb as its realistic and just generally an awesome idea, and I hope I'll be able to do some events and maybe even help out with some.
Later guys!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Welcome ot BNB, maybe I can be of assistance. You can choose any car that is under $25,000 because that's how much you start out with. Each week, you get a weekly pay day of $6,000 to spend on your car in any way you want. Whatever class that car is, you would use that list for prices on parts. For example, you buy a Corolla AE86. That's a D class car, so you would go into the "How to Get Started" thread and scroll down to the D class list and go from there. You can also buy parts from other people in the parts classifieds if you want. That goes for cars too.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Impulse
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Oil Changer
Skyler

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Thanks man, where can I find a price list for the cars, or do I just go by the fm4 price?
Back to top Go down
Box tyler boX
Wheels And A Drop
Box tyler boX

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 am

yes the price of the actual car is the same as it is in forza
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:49 am

The price list is in the "Get Started thread" if you scroll down. It's in order from F class all the way down to S class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: