Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
l Digitized l
Cut Springs
l Digitized l

"Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB Empty
PostSubject: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:12 am

"Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB BTW-1
Something to do during your BNB downtime.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep in mind:
- This is not created to steal members from BNB.
- I do not include drift events in BTW to keep people drifting with BNB.
- Though this is inspired by BNB, nothing was copied and I made it all from scratch. I didn't event look at BNB for ideas while I was making it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is BTW?
In BTW you start out with $15,000. With that you can buy your first car. Then you can build it how you want at a semi-realistic pace and race it on the streets or take it to the tracks!

How do I join?
Joining isn't too difficult. It's similar to BNB in some ways. Just visit the forums in the link bellow:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once again, do not stop playing with BNB. I love BNB and I'm still active on it and even I will not limit myself to just BTW.

Thank you guys!

Last edited by oooO STiG Oooo on Wed May 02, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:59 am

You didn't look at BNB for ideas, yet it's ALMOST EXACTLY the same.

Back to top Go down
l Digitized l
Cut Springs
l Digitized l

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:14 am

Promise I didn't.

The whole time I forced myself not to even through I hit a thinking wall a couple of times.

I'm still making improvements.

I created it 100% from scratch, including all the graphics.

I'm not the plagiarizing type.

Maybe it's so similar to BNB because BNB has the best system possible?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:37 pm

You have a pay-day thing a seperate section for garages you have classifieds an events section
and it is basicly this but not drifting.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:42 pm

I don't mean to sound rude, but this is indeed a copy of BnB.
You probably thought BnB is for drifting only, but we're branching out as well.

BnB is on a good pace to do a lot better, get a lot more active.

Perhaps you could help us with more initiative instead of making a similar site,
which will only divert people from BnB AND from BTW.

Talk to Impulse and try to set up an event, maybe?
We've got Drift, Time-Trials, Photocomps and soon Drag events.
We could still use the Touge events, it's a shame that went into dust.
Just giving you ideas ;]

Again, I don't mean to sound rude but this is how I see it.
Back to top Go down
l Digitized l
Cut Springs
l Digitized l

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:01 pm

It might be similar and have a similar system but the economy is also completely different.

Once again I didn't take any ideas from BNB except the whole start from scratch with a certain amount of money to burn.

I don't mind helping out with BNB at all, but I spend hours and hours developing that forum and I want to see how it turns out.

Thanks for the input guys.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:12 pm

You might as well call it Built Not Bought 2.0.

Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:26 pm

^ WIN i havent even looked at the fourm and i can tell its going to be the same thing! I'm not bashing but its funny how you state i didnt copy at all. Then a couple posts later you put i copied the starting out money?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm

It's a racing version of BNB. We have racing here. What's the point of doing that?
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Cause RACECAR Bitches lol
Back to top Go down
l Digitized l
Cut Springs
l Digitized l

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:47 am

M1KE0 wrote:
^ WIN i havent even looked at the fourm and i can tell its going to be the same thing! I'm not bashing but its funny how you state i didnt copy at all. Then a couple posts later you put i copied the starting out money?

I didn't say I copied the starting out money...

I said I took the aspect of starting from scratch and with a budget.

Nothing was copied and pasted, nothing was used as references, and I made all the posts and graphics on my own.

If you have nothing good to say or if it's been stated, why bother?
Back to top Go down
l Digitized l
Cut Springs
l Digitized l

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:48 am

Impulse wrote:
It's a racing version of BNB. We have racing here. What's the point of doing that?

Because I thought BNB was only drifting.

You guys need to relax and stop finding reasons to call me out.

I did it because I wanted to and it's disappointing how I'm getting nothing but negativity without constructive criticism.

Like I said, I thought BNB was nothing but drifting, because that's how it was when I joined with FM3 and the beginning of FM4.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:40 am

It's not negativity. You have every right to think it's nothing but drifting. It was just that at one point because Smooth left us in the ditch with no shovel to dig ourselves out with. Now that we've expanded a bit, you've made this.

You can still go on with it if you like, I don't care. Just don't say you didn't copy, then when I go to check it out, it looks almost exactly the same; the only difference is the payday and the type of motorsport.

I'm not aiming to put you down, we're simply telling you that what you are trying to do has already been done by TRK(time trials) and me(drifting). Drag racing will be here soon too, as well as touge.

I'm sorry if you feel that we are only here to put you down, because that IS NOT the reason I am posting here. I said good luck with it didn't I?
Back to top Go down
l Digitized l
Cut Springs
l Digitized l

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:05 am

Point taken.

Well I'm going to see how it goes and I do still plan on staying on BNB. If BNB opens up to different Motorsport and becomes more active then I will gladly throw away BTW.

Also if you guys need I'm always willing to help with the forums, hosting, and whatnot.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:51 am

Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
l Digitized l
Cut Springs
l Digitized l

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:40 am

Stan.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:54 am

Now eat that raisin bran, man.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:03 am

What if we just move BNB over to BTW? cause we would have a active person to run the threads? I know I was saying you copied BNB but i think we should just move over to that and make that work. We have over 200+ ppl with about 20 active ppl.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:23 am

Yeah that, or we leave it like it is and make the best out of it.
I'm for the latter, we're doing fine, we don't need to change everything.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:50 am

Yeah i know but we all know the show runner is never coming back so just thinkin maybe
Back to top Go down
l Digitized l
Cut Springs
l Digitized l

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:15 am

Woh woh woh hold on Mike.

I appreciate your remark but I wont allow everyone to migrate to BTW.

BNB has been in business for a long time and there's no way I'm about to take the blame for ruining it.

I don't mind people participating in both but I don't think it's fair to leave BNB for good.

Once again thanks for the recognition.

Edit:
Not that a whole community leave and join BTW anyway.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Lol I don't think you'll be ruining it if that happens; we're simply merging the two together to make two sauces in one sauce pan.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:20 pm

I wouldn't want to leave BNB though.
Back to top Go down
l Digitized l
Cut Springs
l Digitized l

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:25 pm

I wouldn't want to leave BNB either.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Well, you get the point. I'm not saying we'll all leave BNB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB   "Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Behind The Wheel" Inspired by BNB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next