Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?

Go down 
+7
xOneLimiTx
M1KE0
Hoonmob
DB BeeDee
Cougar
TRK
Impulse
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should the Payday be Increased?
Yes
Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_vote_lcap69%Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 11 ]
No
Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_vote_lcap31%Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? Empty
PostSubject: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:45 pm

With all these different events coming up and with $6k to spend weekly, a majority of us will not be able to build a car for each one. I know we all basically said that we can use our current cars for various events until we get enough money to build a car for everything, but I personally think the payday should be increased.

What do you guys think? Vote in the poll above and post your vote/reason.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Increased to what?
I personally think it is not necessary.

A one time bonus could be an option though.
$10.000 for a drag car and $10.000 for a Time-Trial car.

Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Increased by a few thousand.

The 10k for each car would require keeping track of the build in your garage, which in my opinion isn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:37 pm

I dont know, I only put yes because my car would be dominated by you guys lol.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:46 pm

No I mean instead of $25.000 new members get $45.000.
Old members get a one time bonus of $20.000.
Keeping track might be a problem..
On the other hand.. We're all fine gentlemen :]

I don't know, I'm pretty with the $6.000 we get.
Makes it worth to save for the good parts. :]

I can imagine people wanting more though, gives the chance to build more expensive cars.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:29 am

Alright guys, we're at 50/50 so far. It looks like it won't be increased, but we'll see.

I understand TRK, you have more pride in building that car knowing you saved up every dime that went into it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:15 am

its at 4/3 now
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:01 am

Once you get used to the payday you can kinda map out what parts and what not to buy after each paycheck... although i couldnt turn down 8,000 a week Smile could be an option aswell
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:44 am

I'd say just keep it the same. Its been 6k for 2 years almost!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Yeah, but in those 2 years, it was all drifting.

Now we got touge, time attack, drag, and drifting. We don't have all this money to build all these cars and it gets boring having to use the same car for everything.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Well looking at that i would say that we make the prices cheaper for parts? Like real life parts maybe
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:22 am

That would take too long because we would have to give the parts price spreadsheets a complete overhaul.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:31 am

Well I'd say knock it down a couple grand maybe?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:18 am

Idk. I'm just the messenger pretty much, you guys decide. The poll is there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:26 am

Screw smooth IMPULSE FOR PRESIDENT!
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:34 pm

LOL. I think we should keep it the same and make new car part prices. I think they are to much. increasing the pay just doesnt feel right.
But then again making a new sheet would take long.
Back to top Go down
Box tyler boX
Wheels And A Drop
Box tyler boX

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:45 pm

hmmm well ive been thinking about this and was orginally against raising the weekly pay. then i thought about how we introduced time attack and drag racing and have become more open to the idea. and just now i think i have come up with a solution. instead of raising the pay for each week, give out a bi-weekly bonus to those who are active. it gives people an extra incentive to be more active here on the forums and it will help those who are active to build their time attack/drag cars
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:04 pm

So you're saying we keep the weekly pay the same, but those who are active get a bonus? That's a great idea!

How much should the bonus be and how will we figure out who is actually active?
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:14 am

2k - 3k maybe. How exactly will that work?
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:48 am

My post count idea. You post in the payday thread tomorrow your post count and then you have to post atleast 5 posts or so. Also NO TROLLING for the dough
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:23 am

M1KE0 wrote:
Also NO TROLLING for the dough

Mike has skills lol
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Oil Changer
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:45 pm

yes, $6000 isnt enough to be able to afford parts to be legal in all events/classes, so some people will suffer.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:20 pm

I'll see when I get home later today.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Oil Changer
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:47 pm

also about the activity bonus, imo its not hard to tell whos active, just look at who posts and then when payday comes watch all the inactives.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:59 pm

That activity thing is a good idea Smile
Plus my car could do with some more money to be thrown at it lmao Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: