Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signiture help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

Signiture help Empty
PostSubject: Signiture help   Signiture help I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Im looking for someone who is willing to do a signiture for me. This will require full trust as i am letting someone acess my account and upload one for me. I have no clue how to do this and understand that i should figure it out for myself...but im an idiot

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Signiture help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signiture help   Signiture help I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:07 pm

You can talk to someone to make you the sig, but they upload it on their account to whatever image hosting site they use and then give you the link to the signature.

You put it in your profile. They don't have to access your personal account.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

Signiture help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signiture help   Signiture help I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:26 pm

What you do is click profile at the top bar next to where it says messages and all of that stuff then when you click that there will be another bar a little bit down starting with the word information, then what you want to do is look for the word signature on the line click it then go down to the box that looks like the box we used to reply in threads.

type in [*img]put the link to your signature here[*/img]

You don't put the " * " in that is just so the site doesn't think im posting a picture.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

Signiture help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signiture help   Signiture help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:08 am

i can make your signature dude then upload it to my flickr and just give u the code to put in your profile... i dont remove shit from my flickr so dont worry about it
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Saucy
Oil Changer
Saucy

Signiture help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signiture help   Signiture help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 am

I can make you one just let me know what you want in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signiture help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signiture help   Signiture help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signiture help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: