Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] Empty
PostSubject: DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]   DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:32 pm

I think you guys know what to do

those who turn up will be featured

IT STARTS NOW
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]   DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Hippy doesn't have the power to approve anything.

Unless you're talking about his magazine, then yes.
Back to top Go down
xxx HlPPY xxx
Cut Springs
xxx HlPPY xxx

PostSubject: Re: DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]   DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 am

oh come on impulse course ita for me mag stop getting power crazy for gods sake i gota work alot this week thats all and im off on holdiay next week just covering the basses if its a drift mag meet then it has to be approved by me other wise it wont be a drift mag meet would it?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]   DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:16 am

Power crazy? You're the one going around approving stuff like you are the mod and not me. There are rules to follow. Don't like them? Don't do it. Simple.

Wth are you on about, accusing me of being power crazy? :S

If you read the entire post, then you wouldn't be saying that. I said IF IT'S FOR YOUR MAG THAT YOU OWN then it's fine.
Back to top Go down
xxx HlPPY xxx
Cut Springs
xxx HlPPY xxx

PostSubject: Re: DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]   DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 am

Impulse wrote:
Hippy doesn't have the power to approve anything.

Unless you're talking about his magazine, then yes.

i dont have the power to approve anything i ultimatly have the power over the mag and any meets i want to put in there am i right get a grip man
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]   DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:25 am

I have the grip. We are just at a misunderstanding. Calm down and get over it. It's fine.
Back to top Go down
Hunchbak
Wakaba
Hunchbak

PostSubject: Re: DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]   DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:42 am

Impulse wrote:
I have the grip. We are just at a misunderstanding. Calm down and get over it. It's fine.

You are one giant misunderstanding.

Even when people are trying to organise events you have to put a downer on it.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]   DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 am

Okay. At least I know which one of us needs to grow up. I pretty much apologized just now and you're still blabbing on about it. You should at least tell me that you're doing this, that way ish like this doesn't happen.

Back to top Go down
xxx HlPPY xxx
Cut Springs
xxx HlPPY xxx

PostSubject: Re: DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]   DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:55 am

scratch this ill leave this alone will distribute what i have as i see fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]   DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRIFTMAG MEET [approved by hippy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Official BNB Events-
Jump to: