Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's got the spirit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xxx HlPPY xxx
Cut Springs
xxx HlPPY xxx

Who's got the spirit Empty
PostSubject: Who's got the spirit   Who's got the spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:17 am

Looking for a rolling shell Spirit R. Any condition any colour infact aslong as it says RX7 on the back of it i want one you get me? Get in touch with me and no obscene price tags like i said i only want the shell and engine if possible cheers

hippy geek
Back to top Go down
Rabbit10147
Cut Springs
Rabbit10147

PostSubject: Re: Who's got the spirit   Who's got the spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:19 am

How is someone going to gift you a spirit R you cant gift unicorns????
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Who's got the spirit   Who's got the spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:07 am

He (hopefully) means in BNB not actually in the game. For example, someone with a Spirit R "sells" it to him and it shows up in both bank statements but he doesnt actually gift the car through the game just the rights to use the car in BNB.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Who's got the spirit   Who's got the spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:18 am

But he has to actually have the car on Forza. He has to have received it via Turn 10 for game with dev, bounty challenges, or VIP or something.
Back to top Go down
xxx HlPPY xxx
Cut Springs
xxx HlPPY xxx

PostSubject: Re: Who's got the spirit   Who's got the spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:09 am

ive got the spirit r aint it well actually i have 2 i know i cant be gifted them im not compleetly backward lol but its the rx7 i will be using
Back to top Go down
Hunchbak
Wakaba
Hunchbak

PostSubject: Re: Who's got the spirit   Who's got the spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 am

i find it funny how even though you're writing the exact same language as these peeople, time after time they completely miss the point.

@
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Who's got the spirit   Who's got the spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:20 am

I find that same thing funny with you. LOL.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's got the spirit   Who's got the spirit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's got the spirit
Page 1 of 1