Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Did You Learn About BNB?

Go down 
+12
DB BeeDee
Sixty0n3
xCalluumm
Cougar
ratR0
Milton
Taze
Box tyler boX
APX maroman
Hoonmob
Impulse
Smooth
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

How Did You Learn About BNB? Empty
PostSubject: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 am

In BNB we always want to look for ways to expand the community so just post up how you found out about BNB or what about BNB made you HAVE to join. Plus it's fun to hear everybody's stories.

Let's hear 'em!!
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 am

To be honest, I don't remember 100%. I think SCS Demon and I were talking in a party and he brought it up. I started asking questions as to what it was and he gave me the link. Like most people, my curiosity made me check the site out. I then ended up joining and met some cool people while being here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:11 am

i found it just like you find an STD... i stumbled apon it lol

honestly...i think i just saw it on fm.net ive heard about it for awhile and i was in ID Lizzards grassroots thing for a minute...(cant remember his new gt)
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:39 am

some thread on the FM4 forums. i loveit cuz it keeps the grassroots alive and meet alot of cool people
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Box tyler boX
Wheels And A Drop
Box tyler boX

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:57 am

when you posted something on the forza forums like 1.5 years ago and when this site didnt exist
Back to top Go down
Taze
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 am

Talking to Classy, Crook and Demon almost 2 years ago. Btw, a good way to publicise would be to ask someone with a popular tumblr account such as myself, Classy Prime, GroupA or SFX Adam. Also, have you thought of doing a reward scheme for recruiting members?
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 am

i heard about it on fm.net, i was looking throught the show your drfit cars, looked through all 400 pages lol and i saw alot about BNB and stuff so i clicked on a guys sig and found this, i looked around for a few days decieding if i have time and also picking my car and reading the rules etc. i've also put the advert out on FMUK
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:32 pm

I had heard about it before, but didn't have internet for like 2 years and didn't bother looking into it. I would have joined up then if I realized the ability to participate with the offline type events.

Impulse reposted the thread on FM.net recently and it reminded me about BNB so I joined.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Tumblr's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:19 pm

I was snooping around the FM forums one day earlier this year and found the old BNB thread. Within 10mins of reading the whole thread i had signed up and created my garage and got a very warm welcome from lots of people on here and was guided around the forums making sure i didnt post a thread in the wrong section. Since then i have met some great people on here and cant wait to continue with BNB on Horizon.

Thanks everyone for making it like it is today Smile
Back to top Go down
Taze
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:31 pm

SFX Cougar wrote:
Tumblr's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sixty0n3
Wakaba
Sixty0n3

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:11 pm

FM4.net !
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:22 am

Was talking to a few people on forza3 and they brought it up in conversation so I wen't on the forums and checked out the thread, the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
camshlom
Oil Changer
camshlom

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:53 pm

I stumbled upon it a few months back from the forza.net forums I think, But I didn't join until a couple friends did.
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:43 pm

I learned from you Smooth!! lol
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Alex told me about it and I think it is a great addition to forza
Back to top Go down
FabrezzioMarconi
Cut Springs
FabrezzioMarconi

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Mat told me about it, and I was talking to him before he started doing it. I was talking to him about Grassroots '09, and I still had my grassroots RX-7 FC on FM2, WITH the '09 sticker still on the back of my car. I wanted something like that ever since then, and then I found this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Learn About BNB?   How Did You Learn About BNB? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Did You Learn About BNB?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: