Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi guys, i need some help :s

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GRT 458Italia
Oil Changer

Hi guys, i need some help :s Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys, i need some help :s   Hi guys, i need some help :s I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 am

hey guys, firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong spot, i'm not sure where i should post it.
so anyway, hi, i'm GRT 458Italia i'm new here and have a few questions:
so i get the buying the car and keeping track of money, it's awesome, love the idea, but i am a little confused about all the events and making money for cars.
i've been looking for something like this for ages and because of the Afinity it's quite hard, i shall build my garage and get started as soon as school finished (only 2 hours n 5 minutes left) because i'm so keen to start,
if someone could answer my previous questions, that'd be awesome, i read the get started posts, but i am still a little confused, thanks guys
talk soon
Back to top Go down
Fail
Wheels And A Drop
Fail

Hi guys, i need some help :s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, i need some help :s   Hi guys, i need some help :s I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:33 pm

You use the parts spreadsheets in the community garages thread, it is pinned at the top. You do not have to use your actual Forza money, it's just pretend money that you use and keep track of to build up your cars. There is a weekly payday every Thursday that will help you build your car. You just have to keep track of your budget and make sure that you do not spend over your budget.

I hoped this helped!

Here is the link to the parts spreadsheets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Hi guys, i need some help :s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: