Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[7EVEN] ITS OVER :(

Go down 
+10
Milton
Smooth
Mooove
Impulse
GRT 458Italia
DB BeeDee
ItsATLKraziboi
APX maroman
PoL1c3
Hoonmob
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

[7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:22 am

it would be alot more helpful to see the car haha ill see what i can crank out Razz
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 am

If you're unsure of how to continue, maybe implement the seven sins?
Your story is pretty cool though!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:23 am

document the drift event you said the car was getting built for? win the whole thing then get married and make swarms of drifting childeren Razz
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:48 pm

You're killing me smalls... The pics will be up today.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:21 pm

thanks impulse, and thanks for everyones imput im gonna do part 5 today hopefully
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 am

PART 5:

It took me a few try's to get a hold of impulse i told him i had been busy building a new car for top drift open drift the following weekend and ask him if he wanted to join me at a private test session at irwindale speedway. His lucky self was currently on out at silverstone in the UK he told me what had happened with this FRS so i made a few phone calls to find out some more information on naoki. I had found some rather interesting information about this [CENSORED WORDS] that i felt would be better to tell him in person so when impulse was finished on his world tour and his back on home soil i told him to call me so we could meet up. I decided that i no longer wanted to keep my newly acquired S14 i had fallen into a deep romance with 240sx hatch's so i put her up on a few forums for sale or trade. No longer than 30 minutes i had multiple offers and even someone wanting to trade my S14 for his 240 hatch so i figured what the hell and took the trade.

Proudly owned a full blown devil rx FD as well as a 240 hatch all i needed to do now was find a way to be able to transport my drift cah (rhys millen voice) from home to the track. I sent Erika on a mad hunt for a truck while i decided i would drive to a spot off templin highway in my 240 hatch and break it in a little bit. On the way to the spot i met up with a few friends, we decided to do a freeway blast to get to the spot while we still had some light. Thankfully traffic was pretty light so i decided to take lead and gas my KA we were rolling 6 cars deep cutting in and out of traffic i must of been doing at least a buck when all of a sudden i had smoke coming out the back. Now being a drifter smoke out the back normally means i need new tires but i wasn't sideways i was driving like a boss. I pulled to the side of the road and opened my hood to a nice smell of oil along with the sight of oil being all over my bay, i had blown a seal, i was pissed this was a car i took a gamble on and traded my spotless s14 for. With oil everywhere and me determined to drift tonight i closed the hood said screw this, got back in and drove to the next freeway exit where i decided to just sit and wait. While waiting i was joined by a few of the guys going to the spot i sparked up a cigarette and talked to them, i told them about impulses situation and they had heard about some guy named naoki over in japan but they didn't know to much about him. Finally i decided to fire this car back up, i figured at this point if i was going to blow my motor i at least wanted to do it sideways, the car fired right up i decided to make like a fetus and head out.

It was a perfect spot we have found a perfect corner to have a little sideways action with a wide enough space to do some donuts and burnout's. I called up Erika and told her to stop what she was doing and bring 7EVEN over to the spot with her truck and trailer. The scene was set i had this 3 cylinder KA powered 240 on a nice wide corner with a straight, i positioned my car built up my rev's dropped the clutch. Shifting through first into second entering the corner at a steady 60 the back end slide out no problem thanks to a welded diff a swell as a ksport suspension all being helped by a brand new set of dodge viper rims wrapped in falken rubber. I kissed the metal barrier, held my drift when i started to see headlights come down the hill, i flipped a bitch and parked up. Having a few close drifty friends i figured it would be a good time to debut my new drift shuttle, Erika pulled up and i rolled 7even off the trailer. Thankfully the closest house wasn't for a couple of miles away because the sound of that 20b engine firing up bounced off the mountain's. Everyone there immediately got excited i couldn't wait much longer before Erika could even say anything to me i took off and line myself up.

A bright set of headlight's pulled up behind me in what looked like to be coming from a R35, i figured what the hell and went for it i gave her some gas and took the corner like it was a cake in a weight watchers meeting. I kept on going the R35 was not going anywhere so i flipped a bitch and decided to go closer to the group, i pulled up and killed the motor and jumped out of my car like i had fire ants up my crack. The R35 slowly pulled in but we couldn't see at this point through his tint at all it had gone pitch black all we had was the lights from our cars, I ran to Erika's truck opened up the door and grabbed a 9mm handgun that i told her to hold onto from under her seat and put it on my waist band. Like a scene from a movie the GTR's door opened and the Gangnam style (epic koren song) was blasting from the stereo as a 5'6 asian guy climbed. I laughed for a second until i realized i had seen this guy before but i couldn't tell completely, i reached for my gun just as i did a couple of all black merc's rolled in behind him, i told Erika to load up the car and get the hell out of there. Being a female on her period she decided not to listen to me at all instead she surprised me by going to her truck and pulling out an AK47 from behind the drivers seat. I double looked to make sure what i was seeing i was actually seeing..smoking hot brunette with an AK47 standing right next to me, how awesome this was. The asian guy came walking over to me not giving a damn that he now had 2 guns pointing at him, i yelled at him to stop moving he refused so i fired a warning shot he kept walking closer. He started yelling in what i could understand was some weird japanese that i had never heard before before he spoke english. At this point this small yellowmello man (ha) was standing point blank range infront of me trying to tell me he was naoki's brother....................

And once again im going to just leave you with that
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 am

Enjoy all my little demons!
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Gangnam style.... what, what, what... Gangnum style...

awesome story bro. Now he he did the dance while he was coming at you... That would have been legendary. LOL

also...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Maybe that guy is Psy LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Mooove wrote:
Gangnam style.... what, what, what... Gangnum style...

awesome story bro. Now he he did the dance while he was coming at you... That would have been legendary. LOL

also...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol

lmao yeh i was considering that for a little humor
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 am

Wait what part 5 and 6 in a 2 day window OH GOSH
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:47 am

PART 6 TEASER Very Happy

Right as naoki's brother introduced himself as daigo police sirens were becoming a close sound from the distance i jumped into 7even and took off. Daigo, his crew, and erika followed me as i hit the corners like the quickness, i blew past a random stop sign on a large straight clocking in over a buck thirty when all of a sudden blue and red flashing lights became a blur into my mirrors. I kept going hitting a large sweeper at 96 mph 7even kicked out a massive smoke cloud smoking out everyone behind me minus the newly acquired choppers. I transfered hard into the tight s curves right as i hit the 2nd one i ran through 3 cop cars and a spike strip sending 7even into an airborne barrel roll in a scene of a movie my car landed hard onto the roof. While my car rotaded around my seat wasnt buckled right and i went flying around the cockpit, my face had taken a pretty bad beating by the time i landed. I crawled out of the cockpit gushing blood i looked around to see erika had bailed from her truck and got into the 240 before the truck crashed which was now laying on its side laying on the trunk of a crown vic, she came sliding into my now wrecked rx7 damaging the front end. Daigo and his crew must of pulled over they were no where to be seen, the cops came over to us gun drawn slamming me and my already busted up body was now getting the crap kicked out of it by the cops. Was this it for me? has everything ive worked for come crashing down before this comp? was this a bad dream? i was knocked out i was in a lot of pain both physically and mentally i was broken.

A few days later i awoke handcuffed to a bed, erika was laying in the bed next to me chained to the next bed there were 2 cops gaurding the room. I opened my eyes and looked over at erika she laid there looking back and laughing, i asked her "i guess if your gonna have a party you gotta party hard right" i started to choke from laughing to much. My entire life had changed i was back to square one but i didnt care at all i had this beautiful women next to me. The cops entered the room followed by daigo who introduced himself to me as detective foust for the lapd, how i didnt swing at him i dont know i was pissed how could he end my entire life like this. Erika started to call him everyname under the son, the detective yanked the pillow from under my head put a gun to it and fired it at erika killing her silently in front of my eyes. Her blood splattered all over her side of the room i was enraged i yanked the gun from him and as i was about to fire my friend mike came running into the room guns blazing, at this point the entire hospital was running around like headless chickens. Shot after shot were returned between me and the deputy while mike focused on the cops that were swarming into the ward. I hit the deputy right between the eye's stole his keys to the cuffs and his car, mike came over dragged me off the bed and out of the hospital to the parking lot. I jumped behind the wheel dazzed from what just happend waited for mike to clear of the cops chasing us and took off as he jumped into the car, had i really just killed a cop? did erika just get murdered in front of me?
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Whoa.. So you're ending it like that?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:10 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Its just a teaser Razz lets just say the storys about to switch Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 am

im not liking that theres not alot of feedback :/
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:34 am

Im sorry guys but im ending 7EVEN check the story for the full info
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:18 am

Sorry bro. If it makes you feel any better, I can't read.

No wait, I mean, I don't read anyone's stories.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 pm

retro hoonage wrote:
Sorry bro. If it makes you feel any better, I can't read.

No wait, I mean, I don't read anyone's stories.

Lmao <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[7EVEN] ITS OVER :(
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3