Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  Empty
PostSubject: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:47 am

trying my hand of story telling Razz

one day about a month ago i bought one of my dream cars, a brand new 2013 scion FRS, i wanted a gray one but all the dealer had with the options i wanted was white.. so i ended up buying it that afternoon.

the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  7911126874_50ffe165ab_c

i had a good buddy repaint it factory gray, after another week of saving and taking 2nd in a challenge i had enough to start building it into a track car, added BC racing coils and fully gutted it with a bride seat.

the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  7911128184_0175ed4326_c

so now im finally drifting the way i want. went to a bunch of back road drift sports and practiced, a few track events, then someone told me about Accelerated Performance making a turbo kit and making about 300hp with it so after looking into the kit and talking to the owner and lead designer of the kit i purchased a kit. had money left from my paycheck to get a body kit and wheels, 18" rota's and a full greedy bodykit

the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  7894995832_d6eeedb278_c

looking sexy now and has good power, i was ready to put it under some major abuse, 14PSI screaming threw teh Accelerated Performance 3" turbo back exhaust

at a buddys private track horsing around

the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  7894946574_785c357ef8_c

fast forward a week, testing out a new rear suspension setting and i was pushing the car hard. harder then a usually am, teh track was a faster track then most ive drivin, i have to run it 3rd gear balls to the wall to make the car make the turns. i noticed my car starting to feel weird and getting hot. i pull into the pits to let it cool down and i hear a tick coming from both heads. i call it a day and baby it to the garage where i found all the exhaust valve springs broke and teh head gasket in the left bank blew.. the cars down for the count, im broke and the race cars broke. so the car sits at the garage with the motor out getting ready for new HKS prototype cams and springs, as well as porting the heads. to get the car running better and stronger
front end sitting high cuz of no motor

the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  7911215428_3cf53456e9_c

fortunately i bought a Silvia S13 to beat around in as a daily while the frs gets fixed. its fun but nothing like the scion.

the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  7897462426_91f7b23fd9_c

thats from stock to broke, stay tune sfor fixed and badder Very Happy LMK what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:52 am

This is kinda like Initial D, where Takumi blows his 4AG while racing Team Emperor's Evo IV and then BAM! He puts in a Suzuki racing motor and spanks dudes lmao. Good read. Part 6 of my story is up if you care at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:54 am

lol, thanks. already read it Razz its awesome, cant wait to see what there "conversation" consists of lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:55 am

Hahaha, oh it'll be a conversation. A conversation with no words at all. Maybe a few. Smile
Back to top Go down
SleazyKibbles
Cut Springs
SleazyKibbles

PostSubject: Re: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:12 pm

I am ashamed impulse it was not a Suzuki motor lol it was an toyota AE-101 group A racing spec engine lol
Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:30 pm

LOL ^^^
Back to top Go down
http://502photography.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:30 pm

I was trolling lmao...
Back to top Go down
SleazyKibbles
Cut Springs
SleazyKibbles

PostSubject: Re: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Better be :-p
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Haha!
Back to top Go down
SleazyKibbles
Cut Springs
SleazyKibbles

PostSubject: Re: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:37 pm

good story though so far im getting more and more excited to start my story lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS    the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the rise, fall and Resurrection of Ryan's FRS
Page 1 of 1