Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post

Go down 
+5
Mooove
APX maroman
TRK
B2BTuning
ratR0
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post Empty
PostSubject: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:40 am

FINAL STANDINGS

3:01.882 retro hoonage $5,250
3:13.177 Impulse $3,750
3:13.648 B2B Tuning $2,250
3:15.949 APX Gingerr $1,000
3:19.048 Texas Chia $1,250 ****PHOTO BONUS!****
3:20.417 SK15Kev $250
3:23.867 TRK $250

I made a bad move picking a poor Loaner car. This next event will be another Autocross, this time in B class. No more C class domination with my Mustang.

Type of Challenge: Autocross
Car: Any BNB car tuned to C class. No Race Slicks, No Forza Aero.
Deadline: Sept 13 2012 - Sept 19 2012

This week's Challenge takes place on Hockenheim. C Class BNB Cars only. Feel free to adjust your combination of parts on your BNB car to meet the C class restriction. If you do not have an eligible BNB car, BMW has loaned us a 1986 BMW M635CSi. If you decide to race the BMW, the only adjustment allowed is tire pressures.

To enter this challenge, as far as I can tell, you must do so by doing the following...

From your career menu:
-Go Race
-Event List
-Euro Autocross C class (its in 5th column from the right)
-Hockenhiem
-If you want to race the BMW, you must buy it in career mode.

How to Enter
Simply take a photo of your race results and post the photo to enter. Like so:
BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post Imag0421la

You can update your entry as many times as you want until the deadline. Please only use one post for your time entries. If you set a faster time, edit your original entry post to update the images and time.

Participation bonus (for everyone that participates, must post photo) - $250

Prizes
1st Place - $5,000
2nd Place - $3,500
3rd Place - $2,000
4th Place - $750

Side Competition Bonus!

This is a fun course and its run at sunrise on Hockenheim, great for some gorgeous photos. Take a photo of yourself running the course (A Forza Photo, not a camera phone photo like how you post times lol), and you will recieve a $1,000 bonus if you post my favorite photo! A few rules:

1. I will pick my favorite photo. Just easier that way.
2. I might post a photo for fun, but can't pick myself as teh winnar!
3. Top 3 fastest drivers are not eligible to win the side Photo Competition. Lets spread dat money around!

Last edited by retro hoonage on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:02 am

Lol, I quiclky dropped my Volvo down to C class with the parts I have and tried this out.
Blimey some of those cones are tight. I might need to buy some race brakes.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 am

This is one of my favorite autocross courses, some of the tight hairpins are great for kicking the rear end out. Not the fastest way, but it IS fun to try and keep from hitting the barrels.

I switched up the loaner car, I didnt want to make it TOO easy
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:47 am

I'll go drive the loaner car first as well.
Will need some time to remove upgrades from my FR-S anyway.

Thanks for this event, retro!
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:52 am

I am pretty sure the course is run at sunrise, so makes for some great photos.

How about a side bonus photocomp?! To keep it simple I'll pick the winner, won't pick any of the top 3 fastest drivers photo's, and I can't pick my own photo.

Say, a $1,000 prize.

That sounds good, I'll add it to the first post.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:59 am

Spoiler:

First run; done!

This car is pretty hard for Auto-X.. Large and swervy..
Will try to keep competing with this one, though.

@retro:
Good idea! I had that same feature in my Time-Trial for a while but no one seemed to take photo's so I took it out.
Let's hope you have more success!

@everyone:
New Time-Trial event will be up shortly!
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 pm

I guess I went to the other end of the rental car spectrum. Last time was light and nimble, this ones a little big and boaty.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:05 pm

1991 M3 might have been the obvious choice but this is fun and challenging :]
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:12 pm

This was my trial effort with one cone down.
This is my worst nightmare, look at it!

BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post Nmare
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:13 pm

TRK wrote:
1991 M3 might have been the obvious choice but this is fun and challenging :]
Or that Cosworth Sierra is reallly nice stock.

I stuck with C class again this time because I thought it was pretty fun last time. I am a little biased as I have a good C class tune on my car now. If you want to see B class in the future, speak up!

Last edited by retro hoonage on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:15 pm

I was thinking 09 John Cooper Works, to keep it German ;]
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Wish we had the original Mini Cooper Sad
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Maybe it will appear at the Horizon festival O:
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:15 pm

ill stay out of this, auto-X isnt my thing on here Sad ill do a run and get a pic for the participation tho
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:53 pm

That damn volvo in a course like that makes me want to smack my face into a brick wall... B2B **** Use the Scooob **** Smile Though, I dont think it can even get to the C class.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Actually, those Volvo are pretty rad in Auto-X ;]
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Mooove wrote:
That damn volvo in a course like that makes me want to smack my face into a brick wall... B2B **** Use the Scooob **** Smile Though, I dont think it can even get to the C class.

Ha-ha, yeah, checked that. The 2011 can't go to C, but if we can shop up a Legacy it might.
Swapping the Volvo back to FWD with the parts I have to see what it can do.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 pm

BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post Imagejpeg_21_zpsb84654a2

My Time

BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post 7986527708_cbed4e7cf6_z
and me rockin it slide ways

Last edited by Texas Chia on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:53 pm

I didnt even notice till yesterday, the C class autocross is not set at sunrise, oh well.

I need to give it a shot today with my BNB car, I ran the B class rivals event this weekend here, its a challenging course, there are a few gates I was hitting nearly every time.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:03 pm

How long till this closes? I want to try again :]
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:14 pm

open till thursday, probably will let it run till thursday evening my time again.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Man we had a better turnout last event, maybe I need to provide a better loaner car next time. Considering one with a couple upgrades...

I ran a 3:01.882 on my first clean run with the stang, bring it

BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post Imag0443k

Last edited by retro hoonage on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 pm

I'm gonna try this now. Very Happy

What's the rules for upgrading in C class?

EDIT: Found it.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:28 pm

I tried, I know I will get schooled later today but it was my 5th run. I also suck at Auto-X.

3:18.624

BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post 8003486780_10becde880_z

My photocomp entry:

BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post 8003499651_0813b427ec_z
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:37 pm

@retro:
Better loaner car would be appreciated ;]
I don't have a competitive C-Class to assault your time with :B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post   BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BNB - Autocross - C class - Hockenheim [CLOSED] Payouts in 1st post
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next