Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event

Go down 
+8
Texas Chia
Cougar
DB BeeDee
Volkswagen Yo
Kenco
APX maroman
Secret
Impulse
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event Empty
PostSubject: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Here's another cool idea that I happened to think of, but with help from a few friends. Each week, either I or another person will host a King of the Hill lobby and basically whoever wins that lobby gets x amount of money.

King of the Hill is a tournament based event that helps drifters get practice in battles and serves as a way to make friends. You will need a minimum of 5 people to do this though. Three people act as judges and sit on each corner of the drift section that has been chosen. The other two battle. It can be for best of 3 runs or just one run and done. The first two people are determined by the lowest PI's of the entire lobby. After the battle, the loser must go sit on either 1st corner or 3rd corner(I play with rule set of 3rd corner just because I've played that way since I started). The judges rotate corners after each battle so everyone has a chance to battle. The winner of the lobby is the one who beats everyone at least 1 time. Here are some rules.

650 HP cap
Negative camber
Sport tires max
BNB cars ONLY
----------------------

The one in 1st place will receive $5,000 and a race part of their choice. The resale value of that part is $0, so you cannot resell it to gain money.

If KotH doesn't work this way, I might switch it to a way where it's timed and we will see whoever wins the most battles in that time period. I'm not sure.

Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Great idea!
Back to top Go down
http://502photography.wordpress.com
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:52 pm

FRS needs MOAR POWA
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Kenco
Oil Changer
Kenco

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 pm

RS needs MOAR POWA
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 am

MIATA needs MOAR POWA

Last edited by Volkswagen Yo on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:11 am

Skyline has more than enough POWA.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:20 am

R33 Needs MOAR POWA
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:03 am

E36 needs MOAR POWA
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event Gm
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:12 pm

300ZX NEEDS RACE TURBOS!
Back to top Go down
DFR DEVOS
Oil Changer
DFR DEVOS

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:27 pm

S15 needs FUZZY dice
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:30 pm

S14 needs a clean up...it got messy.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:45 pm

MX5 needs more low, FD is sitting waiting for it to go drifting, AE86 is dusty and sitting in the back shed since I got the FD drift ready, and the last S13 is just a Drift missle so there is no chance ill be taking her out to this.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Need to clean the E36 interior, dropped my McDonalds on the seat.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:59 pm

I'll wait 2 weeks before the first event begins, so that people can add MOAR POWA and clean their interiors out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event   Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly BNB King of the Hill Event
Page 1 of 1