Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-

Go down 
+7
xCalluumm
Cougar
ExtremeTurboLag
Milton
B2BTuning
APX Gingerrr
APX Walker
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
APX Walker
Wakaba
APX Walker

*New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  Empty
PostSubject: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Welcome! To The Compound -Used Car Dealership-

Looking to get rid of your ride? Looking to buy something new? Look no further!

We're all about speeding up the process of selling and buying cars here in the BnB Community. If you want cash NOW and you don't want to wait for people to find your sell thread, pm me with all of your car's info from your garage, along with a picture and a reasonable price and I'll buy it from you and put it up on the thread for everyone to take a look at.

If you're thinking about buying a car, take it for a test drive!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Car Listings

Lexus SC300 - sold
Spoiler:

Nissan Silvia S13 - $12,000

*New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  7994220647_c11e2b0e9d

270 HP
209 Torque
2,397 Lbs
C Class

Upgrades

SR20 Swap
Platform & Handling
Springs & Dampers: sport
Weight Reduction: sport
Drivetrain
2-way LSD
Tires & Rims
Front Tire Width: 205/45
Rear Tire Width: 245/40
Front Rim Size: R17
Rear Rim Size: R17
Rim Style: WedsSport SA-97F
More coming soon
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BnB Bank Statement:

Spoiler:

Last edited by APX Walker on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:10 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
APX Gingerrr
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:26 am

This is the parts section of the dealership, where you can find all the used parts you need. From motor parts, swaps, drivetrain and suspension, and rims and tires. Contact me on here or over xbox live. thanks, Ginger.

Parts:

Last edited by APX Gingerrr on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:09 am

great ide. I will be checking back often
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:34 am

Yh sounds good
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
APX Walker
Wakaba
APX Walker

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:18 am

We just picked up this SC300 yesterday. It's got a little body damage and it's looking like it needs some TLC.

Here it is pulling into the shop, ready to get patched up and painted! Look out for it tomorrow in the Car Listings Category. Body kit and rims are included with the car, along with sport Suspension and a 2-way LSD. The previous owner also removed all of the unnecesary things inside the car to lighten it up. Should go up for around $8,000. Keep your eyes peeled!

*New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  8004909402_ff8414acb0_z
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:28 am

Actually, I got to save my money for a supra
Back to top Go down
APX Gingerrr
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Walker, sold the exhaust today. Put a $1,000 in the garage bank broskiii.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Nice SC Wink
Back to top Go down
APX Gingerrr
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:33 pm

I wonders who everss it could be Razz
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Whoever it was must have been awesome Wink
Back to top Go down
APX Gingerrr
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:39 pm

hahaha you should see it now, wait till walker posts the pictures. U will like Smile
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 pm

I hope so Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:44 pm

I might be interested in buying this. any specs?
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:07 pm

i think the BNB gods should donate some cars or put them in the classified section as a restoration project and need to be fixed first or put into an auction
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 pm

^^^ that is a great idea Smile
Back to top Go down
APX Walker
Wakaba
APX Walker

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:47 pm

You sold the exhaust for only $1,000? or do you mean the air filter? haha.

Pics and specs will be up shortly. It's a really beautiful car!
Back to top Go down
APX Gingerrr
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 pm

pms lol
Back to top Go down
APX Walker
Wakaba
APX Walker

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Who's Callum? wrote:
I might be interested in buying this. any specs?
The car is all stock besides the freebie parts. It's got the 2-way LSD, Sport Weight Reduction, Sport Springs, a full bodykit and a set of Brabus Monoblock S 17" rims.

From the dealership, the car itself is $9,000. Rims and bodykit are $1,500 each, and it just got a fresh re-spray with some carbon fiber parts. so i'd say it's a pretty good deal at $8,000.
Back to top Go down
APX Gingerrr
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:58 pm

It also has street driveline and street roll cage
Back to top Go down
APX Walker
Wakaba
APX Walker

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Pics and Specs for the SC300 are up. Check it out guys!
Back to top Go down
APX Walker
Wakaba
APX Walker

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:10 am

Ginger is selling his S13. Take a look in the OP.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Was wondering if you would like to come into business with me at Yokubou. Were in the same trade and i need workers. Pm me dude !
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Is the SC300 sent yet?
Back to top Go down
APX Gingerrr
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Jeff's Tv took a poo on its self lol so it'd be a while. ill make one and send it over and jeff can just delete the one he has whenever he gets back, just add me on xbox and ill hop on in a bit
Back to top Go down
APX Gingerrr
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:27 am

come on people, price is obo. dont low ball me though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-    *New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*New Silvia S13* The Compound -Used Car Dealership and Parts Shop-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next