Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gauging interest - BNB Bank

Go down 
5 posters

Would you like a BNB Bank
Yes
Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_vote_lcap62%Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
No
Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_vote_lcap8%Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_vote_lcap30%Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 4 ]
Not bothered
Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_vote_lcap0%Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

Gauging interest - BNB Bank Empty
PostSubject: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 am

Hi i was thinkng it would be good if there was a BNB bank. it has X money and you can get loans from it and also store money in it and if its untouched for a month you get 10% of your account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Sounds a great idea.
What would the interest rate be on loans?
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:25 pm

it would be upto to smooth but not much.
and the profit bank makes it could get cars and parts and sell them off
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Any bank knows that cars are horrible investments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:42 pm

not A bnb BANK
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Given the fast pace at which money is earned and changes hands, you could probably charge the rate weekly. Lower rates for higher amounts of $$ loaned. If Mods approve, you could probably loan money that you dont actually "have", when it gets repaid, its "gone" and you are left with the interest as profit.

Personally, for BNB, I prefer having to stretch my money, or wait till more comes in to make that next purchase. But I know not everyone will agree with me on that.
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:57 pm

that might work and i was thinking the bank could be owned by the BNB gods so to speak not me so any profit could be put into comps or it could buy parts or cars.

i see what you mean by waiting for money. could be small amounts of money
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:03 pm

It would be more of a credit union Retro... LOL. It knows what it is getting itself into..

Hilarious.

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kenco
Oil Changer
Kenco

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Hmm this is dangerous idea. Especially for me..
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:26 pm

if loans wasnt payed back then cars can be used as collaterol. also the bank could even reclaim cars from the accounts of people that havent been on for years
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Kenco would be on the run from hitmen and collection agencies
Back to top Go down
Kenco
Oil Changer
Kenco

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:28 pm

You'd nevar catch me... Until Impulse gets his r34 out..
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:29 pm

LOL - collaterol...

Man, loan sharks will start popping up... Triads..... Shit is getting REAL!
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:30 pm

If you aint got a car, then the BANK will put a lean on your Garage... Or even shop! You dont pay??? and your shop gets boarded up..
Back to top Go down
Kenco
Oil Changer
Kenco

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:31 pm

We could start running moonshine?
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

seriously.. might have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest - BNB Bank   Gauging interest - BNB Bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gauging interest - BNB Bank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Forza Motorsport 4 :: Marketplace-
Jump to: