Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online option removed help meh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenco
Oil Changer
Kenco

Online option removed help meh Empty
PostSubject: Online option removed help meh   Online option removed help meh I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:27 pm

So I never payed a game subscription I had and they've removed my option to go online until I get paid.. In two weeks! Sad

I don't want to ask the mother to use her card because I don't know how much I owe and she'd be pretty angry I was paying DD on a shit game. Anyway around this?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Online option removed help meh   Online option removed help meh I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:30 pm

PC ?
Xbox ?
What game ?
Back to top Go down
Kenco
Oil Changer
Kenco

PostSubject: Re: Online option removed help meh   Online option removed help meh I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Oh Xbox and it was for Phantasy Star the subscription but thats been cancelled now but have debts to pay.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Online option removed help meh   Online option removed help meh I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 pm

So they took away your xbox live online capabilities because you didn't pay for a game subscription ?

That is not right as you have oaid for your Gold subscription, the only way that would be allowed is if they give you an extra 2 weeks on your XBL Gold subscription.
Back to top Go down
Kenco
Oil Changer
Kenco

PostSubject: Re: Online option removed help meh   Online option removed help meh I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Yeh I don't understand really. 2 weeks with no live is annoying. Especially when that's the main way I watch Sky tv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online option removed help meh   Online option removed help meh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online option removed help meh
Page 1 of 1