Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.

Go down 
+10
Milton
TRK
Smooth
Texas Chia
APX maroman
Kenco
Mooove
BkS
Hoonmob
Impulse
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. Empty
PostSubject: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:09 am

Crazy my friends dad used to own a lambo gallardo when i first got my license he let me drive it around the area (he lived off a really awesome road with a good straight) i didnt dare go past 70...my greatest experience i will ever have with a car like that..still would rather own a 240 over a lambo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
BkS
Wakaba
BkS

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Your stupid then. Having an exotic car gets you bonuses, i.e. Ass.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/OfficalBkSMedia
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:10 pm

and titties. ass ass and titties.
Back to top Go down
Kenco
Oil Changer
Kenco

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:27 pm

That girls a c***t
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:12 pm

agree with socal, rather have a built to hell 240 Razz

that girl is jus asking for D Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:27 pm

i dont know what all the fuss is about, although lambos aren't a common sight round my small parts, the kids that went to my school drive Mercedes, vipers, a tuned el Camino(he cud pull a low 9 easy, when he switched tires), an old school chevelle, and a dropped GTR

Lifted trucks all over the place

No tuners though.

none of them had licenses at first either
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:34 pm

the cleanest car ive seen at my school is a 97 silverado 1500. the nicest car any of the kids i know drives a 81 cutlass with a 355 olds in it
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:39 pm

the nicest one round here, was an old 67 chevelle that this guy built himself before his freshmen year
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 pm

mercs & muscle cars are one thing... But when you see a lambo, you rubber neck it. No matter where you are. Unless you own one..
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:08 pm

BkS wrote:

2 responses... If a girl sleeps with you because of your car shes probably not the type of girl you wanna be sleeping with in the first place

Driving an exotic car is like sleeping with a skinny girl you can beat and beat and beat but at some point she will break and it will cost a ton of money to get her fixed... where as a 240 you can beat the thing to death and still be able to drive the damn thing home

Who's stupid now Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:11 pm

^^ YES!!!

Back to top Go down
BkS
Wakaba
BkS

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:13 pm

SoCal wrote:
BkS wrote:

2 responses... If a girl sleeps with you because of your car shes probably not the type of girl you wanna be sleeping with in the first place

Driving an exotic car is like sleeping with a skinny girl you can beat and beat and beat but at some point she will break and it will cost a ton of money to get her fixed... where as a 240 you can beat the thing to death and still be able to drive the damn thing home

Who's stupid now Smile

You are, because what you're failing to see is that you WON'T appreciate the 240 for it's "machined excellance", or it's "brilliant engine." With a Lambo, or any other exotic, you appreciate it, look after it because after-all there isn't "mass" productions of them. A few hundred or so, and that is where things like 240's, GT86's and likes can't compare.

Lambo's are "exclusive." It makes a statement that you've been successful in life, you know how to earn money, and with that you could own as many 240's as you want and still own that "supercar."

So, again I put it to you, you're stupid. Laughing

Even if the girl sleeps with you because of your car, you're still getting ass, and we're still being satisfied. After-all we're mammals. Us males have the insticnt to sleep with as many pussy-walking objects as possible. Don't believe me? Take a look at alpha male lions or monkeys.

And just to add to the conversions above, the only "hot" car I ever seen at my school were bone stock BMW 330ci's, and Ford Fiesta's.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/OfficalBkSMedia
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 am

Whoa guys, with the arguing. I put it up so we could laugh at her lol.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:16 am

Laugh at her? She's taking a 1/150 lambo to school at the age of 15!

@The argument above, if you can afford a lambo like that im sure if anything goes wrong the expenses wont even scratch the credit card.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:27 am

Which is why I think it's funny as hell that she wants her M6 back, when she's driving 1 of 150 Trofeo's in the world. There are thousands of M6's in the world. Razz

Plus one to the second comment though.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:45 am

BkS wrote:
SoCal wrote:
BkS wrote:

Who's stupid now Smile

You are, because what you're failing to see is that you WON'T appreciate the 240 for it's "machined excellance", or it's "brilliant engine." With a Lambo, or any other exotic, you appreciate it, look after it because after-all there isn't "mass" productions of them. A few hundred or so, and that is where things like 240's, GT86's and likes can't compare.

Lambo's are "exclusive." It makes a statement that you've been successful in life, you know how to earn money, and with that you could own as many 240's as you want and still own that "supercar."

So, again I put it to you, you're stupid. Laughing

Even if the girl sleeps with you because of your car, you're still getting ass, and we're still being satisfied. After-all we're mammals. Us males have the insticnt to sleep with as many pussy-walking objects as possible. Don't believe me? Take a look at alpha male lions or monkeys.

And just to add to the conversions above, the only "hot" car I ever seen at my school were bone stock BMW 330ci's, and Ford Fiesta's.

To each there own have fun crying when you hit a tree which you will driving a car like that and crying when u get a repair bill ill crash into the tree in a 240 laugh and rebuild any day Smile
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:37 am

I want her.
I don't care if she's 15, I only want her for the car. *insert pedobear meme*
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 am

:INSERT:My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. Pedobear:INSERT:
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:20 pm

woah. Shes 15? im like basically the same age as her.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 am

Imagine driving that Lamborghini and crash
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 am

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
Imagine driving that Lamborghini and crash
i wouldnt take it above 40.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Softie.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:27 pm

If I ever buy a Lambo I'll make sure it tops at 60mph.
After I twin-turbo it and add a supercharger to the air conditioning, of course.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Impulse wrote:
Softie.
just kidding Very Happy multiply that by 5 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.   My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My M6 is in the shop, so daddy said I can take this super rare Lambo to school.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: