Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP

Go down 
+4
PoL1c3
Milton
ratR0
ItsATLKraziboi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ItsATLKraziboi
Wakaba

*Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP Empty
PostSubject: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:50 pm

For those of you that have not heard. I, along with TDT Spirit, Smooth, and one more person (i can never remember his name :\) have been selected as writers for Forza Nation Magazine's drift section. I submitted the short story I wrote a few weeks ago here. So now, not only am I writing for the drift section of the magazine with these awesome guys. I have been asked to continue the story - each issue of Forza Nation will have an episode of "Touge Hero". I'm still deciding if that is going to be the name of the series. Anyway...

My E30 will continue its life evolving through the episodes published in Forza Nation (if that’s any hint to why I havent really been updating my thread). I have to have a supporting cast of cars in order for my story to evolve. I was going to just build cars to have for the story - but in turn have decided to take a few BNB cars along for the ride. I haven’t decided how many cars/characters I need/want. I will be doing that process the remainder of this week. I'll be stopping by garages and shops this week. So if you are interested just put a link to your Garage and/or shop here in this thread. That would save me a lot of time - as I will already know who wants to participate and can scout from there. Thanks in advance.

*10/04.2012*

Im gonna be revewing cars and garages this weekend. Sorry for the delay the team was working on the November issue of Forza Nation. Check it out if you get the chance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

December's issue will be the debut of the drift section of the magazine.

As for "Touge Heros", I plan to bring all aspects of touge/drift to life and somehow intertwine the culture of the two.

Tomorrow I will sit down and get everything together. I'd like to host a meet n greet session with the cars and garages I select, get a cast shot or two. And just get a feel for everybody. I'll brief everyone as to what their involvement will be. I'll hopefully be able to give you the character profile of the character tied to your car - I'll try to mold them around the car you have and the direction you plan to take with it, to the best of my ability. This goes for garages as well.

I want to see everything, fwd, rwd, awd, drift. time attack. everything. Thanks for your patience peeps. Feel free to ask any questions or whatnot.

-Kraziboi

Last edited by ItsATLKraziboi on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:54 pm

You know you need some muscle in your story. My car has evolved a little bit from those pics but its mostly the same. I took all the stickers off and its currently awaiting carbon fiber flares.

Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:58 pm

i would love to help out any way i can. and my car can change paint anytime if it needs it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:10 pm

I can come online with my Touge S13 if needed.
Always nice to see a Euro against a Japanese car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Krazi, You know you need to have scoob in your story!! Wink

My garage.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, M7 has been putting out many kits & auto-x, time attack tunes.. Might help the average touger to become a stud!

M7... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 pm

wont be back online till 2nd but heres mine:

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
ItsATLKraziboi
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Thanks guys keep em coming! Once I get the storyline outlined and rolling I'll have a good estimate of how many cars and shops i'll be including.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Awesome stuff man!
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:03 pm

So does the story involve how the E30 loses to a Mustang at Autocross?

Im just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:10 pm

If you need a touge Type R it's always available for a fellow writer.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
ItsATLKraziboi
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Smooth wrote:
If you need a touge Type R it's always available for a fellow writer.

werd i'll keep that in mind. Hey if you haven't already, shoot Devlin a pm with your email address. Or just give it to me and ill pass it on to em.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:47 pm

i can handle the mountain

and there's nothing like RB swap to start conversations
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:01 pm

I sent Kemuri the wrong one but if you can give Dev [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that would be great thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
ItsATLKraziboi
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 pm

done sir!
Back to top Go down
ItsATLKraziboi
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 pm

retro hoonage wrote:
So does the story involve how the E30 loses to a Mustang at Autocross?

Im just wondering.

Sad
Back to top Go down
ItsATLKraziboi
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:43 am

bump for update in op
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:40 am

Razz

dont worry. I have been getting my ass handed to me the past couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
ItsATLKraziboi
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:13 pm

retro hoonage wrote:
Razz

dont worry. I have been getting my ass handed to me the past couple weeks.

*gasp* in the foxbody? u_u no way. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP   *Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Coming soon* - "Touge Heros" - Update - See OP
Page 1 of 1