Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura_Autumn
Wakaba
Sakura_Autumn

New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted Empty
PostSubject: New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted   New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 am

here i have a brand new yes brand new and not refurbed SR20DET 4 miles/kmh on the engine i did have to drive it from the dealership home and as you'd expect starts first time morning noon or night the fuel that was in it is shell vpower high octane. i'm looking for a reasonable amount 5k without fitting 5.5k with fitting can accomadate P'S13/4/5 or any USDM version S chassis for true JDM goodness. thanks for looking also the engine is on a crate and bubble wrapped no fuel ready to be picked up or delivered depending on mileage i request 1 dollar/pound per mile upon delivery. shipping worldwide post for a quote.

i forgot to mention standard gearbox and drivetrain included in sale.

Swap's - RB26DETT out of any of the GTR'S Stock or with Extra's -

looking for RB Performance Parts - message me if your selling.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Autumn
Wakaba
Sakura_Autumn

PostSubject: Re: New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted   New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:47 pm

*Price Drop* $4,000 No Offers. Iam still looking for RB Performance parts and S15 Handling components. $15,000 to spend.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted   New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Ill Trade you Race sway bars front and back for the SR20
Back to top Go down
XxDeLegendxX
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted   New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:14 am

I'll give you 5K for the SR20 swap
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Autumn
Wakaba
Sakura_Autumn

PostSubject: Re: New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted   New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:21 pm

5k is more than reasonable sold, add the SR20 and i'll add the transfer.thanks for your custom XxDeLegendxX

Mod Lock - See my garage for more Items For Sale. Sak_Aut,co.ltd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted   New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New SR20DET For sale check below for advertisement.swaps/wanted
Page 1 of 1